Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Avalons P.O.V.

All I could think about was L.A. I was so excited, my mum agreed straight away when I told her, she said 'Why the hell not, free trip'. I love my mum  and she always said to not let go of good opportunities and this was deffiently one of them. Kate texted me last night saying that her dad said she could go, after a long talk with her mum of course. Kates mum is awesome, she is like my second mother. L.A. is going to be great, with my best friend, in the city that dreams come true, god im so excited. What am I going to pack? What are going to do while we are there? What's our challenge? Gosh so many questions and we are leaving next week. 

"Hello... Avalon..."

I was suddenly snaped out of my daze and back into reality when Jamie slapped me across the face. 

"OWW!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" 

Jamie was my best guy friend. He has shaggy blonde beachy hair and deep brown eyes, he is taller than me and he is always teasing me for it, but I just let it go Im not that short I would say im average. He is also a surfer and quite good looking, but I would never date him he is more like a brother. 

"Sorry, but you looked like an idiot standing there and just staring at me, it was starting to get creepy, what were you thinking about anyway?" Jamie said as we walked down the hall to get the the lunch room. 

"I was just thinking about how exciting L.A. is going to be!" I started to jump around like an idiot. 

I stopped when I saw I was getting the most evilest death glare in the history of death glares from Jamie. He wasnt doing Geography this year so he didnt get invited to go. I just teased him for it, but he didn't care.

"I mean OH NO JAMIE WONT BE THERE! its going to suck wiht out you Jamie" 

"It's okay you will just have to live with out me for awhile, I wish I was going though" 

"I know a whole month without me, what are you going to do? Kate's not gunna be here either"

"More like what are you going to do without me?"

"hahaha im sure i will think of something"  

I looked to my left as we sat down at a empty table. I saw Louis and Harry laughing at each other from the table just across the room from ours. Louis probably said something completely ridiclous again. I saw Liam and Zayn join them and Niall shortly following behind them with a tray full of food, gezz this guy can eat. I turned back towards Jamie and I noticed Kate was here now.

"Sup" Kate said with  a head nod.

"Sup" Jamie and I said in unison. 

"Oh hey Jamie, I was just speaking to Ms Harret and she said we can use our phones while we are on the school trip, so you can call or text us whenever you miss us" Kate said.

"Oh well looks like you wont miss us that much after all" I said.

"Yeah okay like I was gunna miss you anyway, you will miss me though"

"hahaha im glad you think we will" 

And thats my cue to leave and get some lunch, these two could go on forever. 

"Im just gunna get some food, im starving"

They dont even hear me, they just keep bickering to each other. They are just as bad as each other sometimes.

Hmmm what can I have for lunch? I think I might just have a chicken sandwhich. Chicken is my favourite. So here I am waiting in line to get a chicken sandwhich, well my life sounds pretty darn interesting right now. I notice someone come up next to me so I try not to look so lost in my own world as we move to get our lunch.