1st Chapter

Alexandra Daddario (with green eyes and dark hair) as Vanessa Francis.
(PS: If the POV is not indicated, it means that it's Vanessa's)

1st Chapter : Welcome to Richard Brandon's International High School ! Welcome to class C !

. A few months ago...

"Paul could you bring me my violin at 3 in the afternoon please and leave it in the secretary? I'll go pick it up later"
I ask
"Yes, of course miss Francis. Do I pick you up at 5 after school like usually miss Francis?"

My driver asks me as he looks in the rear view mirror of the car. My eyes catch his.

"No need Paul. Tyler is driving me home"

Paul, my driver, nods. He was about to get out of the car, to open the door for me, when I beat him and do it by myself.

"Have a nice day miss Francis"

He says and I just smile.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's Vanessa?"

I say to him before thanking and wishing him a good day as well, then turn around, and make my way inside the tall and large white and grey building in front of me: Richard Brandon's International high school.

One of the most famous high school's in the world, known for its smart and talented students. Only the best can get in and usually, no one leaves.

People come from all around the globe just to study here, in this high school, located in England. I came from France just to study here and get the best education possible.

As I continue to walk, I feel someone approaching me.

On my right, one of the greatest painters in this school. A chestnut brown haired boy. As usual, his hair was very well combed. His eyes were focused straight ahead and a sly smile was playing on his lips. Tyler's glasses were slipping down his nose, so he pushes them back with his middle finger.

My best friend finally turns his head.

My green eyes meet his hazel ones.

"Long time no see"

He says to me in his British accent.

Tyler went to China during summer break, and I went back to France so we didn't see each other but we called or video chatted each other when we had the chance.

We both stop right in our tracks when we suddenly hear someone scream our names.

"Tyler! Vanessa!"

Both of us turn around to see a boy rushing to our direction, his arms wide open. From the corner of my eye, I saw Tyler's smirk disappear little by little.

Other student's eyes were focused on either him, or us.

The boy with jet-black hair finally reaches us and hugs us both tightly.

"Let...go...Ja-son...I can't...brea-the..."

I manage to say as I continue to try and push my second best friend away. But it was useless. He was extremely tough. After all, he was and still is the fastest and greatest swimmer of this school's swimming team.

Jason finally lets go of us. His eyes first rest on me, then on Tyler. Jason takes a step closer to him. An amused smile worked its way across his face and into his eyes.

"We are of the same height now"

Tyler smirks and puts his hands in his pocket.

"So what? I'm still sexier"