Memorable Moments

Just saying I make a few things up in here (like this chapter) if I don't know about it all. this one is just a filler because I think moving from EP to EP is too fast paced..?

| D a n |

Vegas. It's not a city where you simply get bored living in after awhile. There's so much to do and so many places to eat, of course. I've lived here my whole life, and I find more places and more attractions all the time.
"Let's go, guys!!" I called from the front door.
I saw a group of people rush towards me, all yelling "We're ready!" at the same time.
"I.. I think I know that now."
We rushed in the car and drove off to see Cirque du Solei. It was their first time seeing it, so they were excited. I was glad to be able to show something new to them to say the least.
"Hey are we there yet?" I heard from the back.
"Almost," I smiled.
We finally arrived and everyone leaped out of the car. They were really excited about it, and I was proud I could have shown them that.
We took our seats up towards the front and waited for the show to start.
"You said this was supposed to be really majestic, right?" Ben whispered.
"Yes."
"Okay good."
Eventually the show started, and all I heard was, "Oh my gosh," "Yes!" and "About damn time."
For every stunt they did, ooh's and aah's came from them. I just listened to them and chuckled.
The show was beautiful as always, and I have yet to figure out how they do all those tricks so perfect.

Wouldn't it be a dream to be able to play a little something with them?

"This lasts a long damn time but I like it," I heard from Ben.
"Hey, shut up," Wayne laughed.
I sat back and said nothing again, but laughed at their amusement and excitement.

***

"Well that was fucking amazing," Ben said right when we left.
"I told you it would be awesome."
"Yeah, but I didn't expect it to be that good. I expected something boring that would get exciting or some shit."
"Thanks for that."
"What? I'm not saying you like boring thi-"
"Yes you are, Ben."
"Yes I am," he admitted.
"Well again, thanks for that. What did the rest of you guys think?"
"I think we all liked it. Thanks for that, Dan," Wayne answered.

Although we didn't have much time away from the music, we always spent it making memories together.