Chapter 3 Goodmorning

Lennon's POV

Shit! What is that sound?

"Wake up sleepy head it's time to meet JOHN FUCKING GREEN! GET UP GET UP GET UP!" Rachel came into my room screaming.

"I feel like I've been hit with a truck" i said as i dragged myself out of bed.

Rachel was already dressed for our book signing. I was still wearing the beer stained skin tight dress from last night and my hair was crunchy from the liquid. I walked in the bathroom peeling off the smelly fabric and cringed when i saw the pale white scars under my ribcage. I jumped in the shower and tried to remember everything from last night. As the hot water washed my body, I noticed a small gash on my hand. Suddenly everything came back, meeting Harry, the bottle breaking, the kiss. The kiss! I reached up to touch my lips and they still felt tingly.

Harry Styles, you've got me wrapped around your finger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-*

"God, shut up!" I slammed my fist on the alarm clock to shut it up. Even though i was completely plastered last night, I still remember everything that happened with the lovely girl from the bar.

As I hopped in the shower, she occupied my thoughts. She was so fit. I wonder what she is doing right now. I really would like to get my hands on that beautiful little body of hers and- stop Harry don't get yourself worked up.

Shaking my head to get rid of my dirty thoughts, I wrapped a towel around myself and got ready for the day. I decided to shoot Lennon a quick text.

To Lennon(; -

Goodmorning beautiful. Can't wait to see you again! Call me and I'll pick you up for dinner (;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello der. Sorry I havent updated in 98r98298692386 years. Major writer's block and i just really didnt want to . Here's a short little filler. Sory bout it. If you read this, then thank you. K biiiiiyeeeee