Chapter 4 Email Me

Lennon's POV

From Harry

Goodmorning beautiful. Can't wait to see you again! Call me and I'll pick you up for dinner (;

I quickly read Harry's text as I was next in line to meet John Green. I looked up to see my favorite author looking right at me. He smirked as I handed him my favorite book 'The Fault in Our Stars' and he opened the front cover.

"Hi, I'm Lennon, big fan. You inspired me to be a writer and-" 

"Looks like you've got a boy on your mind miss Len. Oh please, your cheeks are pink and your pupils dialated. Here's your book, love" John spoke without hesitation as my jaw dropped. How did he... I....

"Thank you" I whispered barely audible. I took my book and opened to where he signed.

Lennon, My Love

Good luck with your love life, he is a lucky guy

Keep writing - John Green

p.s. email me the wedding invitation johnthewriter@gmail.com

My eyes widened... what. just. happened. I explained my encounter to Rachel and she nearly fainted. John meant the world to her. 

Rachel and I took a cab back to our little apartment. New York was perfect this time of year. Autumn was great. I rolled down my window and enjoyed the colors of Manhattan. Whenever I was in a bad mood or I was having a... relapse.... I could always count on the red and orange trees and the crisp wind to cheer me up.

As we pulled up to our loft, I told Rachel I would meet her up there. She was still buzzing about the fact that we just met her idol, I smiled softly after her as she walked up the stairs. I love her so much.

Pulling out my pack of cigarettes, I lit one and unlocked my phone. Clicking on the name sent butterflies through my stomach. I took a drag and calmed myself down.

"Hello, Beautiful"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello der my little lemondrops. I'm going to try to update more for y'all because i loooooove you guys. Thank you for reading. K biyeeeeee

p.s. i know these chapters have been boring, just bear with me