Chapter 19: "lets tell what we know."

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Lucy... Are you... A mermaid...?" Gray mumbled as he stared into my eyes.

I just stood there, frozen. Natsu tried to cover it,

"W-wha are you talking about, Gray? That's ridiculous." Natsu disagreed as he stood up and and went towards Gray, glaring.
Gray put a had in his face, stopping him,
"I'm not talking about you, Natsu,"

"look here, stripper, I asked a question, you don't go get someone else involved!"

"What would you care? Then why is she her, huh? If you asked a sensitive question she's here to know the answer too, right? She would be already involved!" Then Gray looked at me, "are you a mermaid or not? I might tell you guys about me if you answer my question!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said coldly as I walked towards the door. As I opened it, Gray grabbed me by the arm and whispered a different question in my ear, a question I wouldn't have expected,

"Then tell me, are you Juvia Aqua's sister?"

The words kept on ringing in my head as I stood frozen, my hand still on the door knob.

"Hey! What are you doing to Lucy?!" Natsu shouted as he came closer. Gray stopped him again. He looked back at me,
"are you or not?" He asked again.

"How....?" I mumbled, my question floating in the air as i slowly turned my head towards him.

How does he know Juvia...?

"You are, aren't you?" Gray stated loud enough for Natsu to hear.

What is Juvia doing above shore?! Does he know why she came up to the shore?!!

I grabbed Gray by the collar,

"What do you know about my sister?!!!" I demanded.

"Woah, woah, calm down, Ill tell you," He said, sweating as he waved his hands lightly.

Gray's P.O.V

I sat on a chair as Lucy and Natsu sat on my bed. I began to explain everything,

"Well, I met Juvia on the shore. At first I shoved her away, but as days went past, we got to know each other. She explained about how she came up to the shore, and somewhat why she did. She said that after a 'certain event' happened, she couldn't take it all in. She couldn't believe that it happened. So she wanted to free herself, though she felt that the whole ocean was like a prison for her. So, finding her way out, she came up to the shore. She was enjoying the beach herself for a few days, until one sunrise she met me. We were kind of... Enemies for the first few days, until we got to know each other more.
She told me that she trained a little to know how to use a bit of water magic. She told me that one day up shore, her dream came true, for it started to rain. She hadn't experienced rain before.
She told me that she was a princess of the Aqua kingdom, and that she had 3 sisters. Erza the oldest, Levy the second youngest and.... You. Lucy, the youngest. Am I right...?"

Lucy nodded, her eyes a bit watery. Then she started to talk, her voice a bit shaky,

"do... Did she tell you about our sisters..? How Erza and Levy are doing...?" I could tell she missed her sisters a lot.

"Ah... Yeah. A bit, just cause I kinda... Asked her.
First she told about was Erza. Erza has Scarlet hair. After the 'certain incident', she started to hang around with one of the guards near her palace gate. The guard's name was Jellal... Apparently. Erza learned a lot of sword skills from Jellal, getting permission from King June, your father, of course.

Then she told about Levy. Levy had been interested in a lot of books as usual, but she would usually cry in the library because of the certain 'incident'. She hangs around with Juvia now, usually so that they can grieve together. Though, Levy had been interested in writing books herself, and would like a certain person to read it first. I thought that person might be you, because Juvia only said one thing about you- that you were one determined girl that was banned from the kingdom. Now that I know for sure it's you, can you please tell-- uh... Um..."

I was interrupted by wailing and crying from Lucy. She buried her face in her hands as Natsu awkwardly-but-comfortably began stroking Lucy's hair.

He must've known what Lucy went through.

I just sat there as awkward as ever, not knowing what to do.

When Lucy calmed down a bit, I asked,

"would you... Like to drink something...?"

She nodded,
"may I have tea?"

Natsu raised his hand,

"ooh! Coffee for me!"

"Ok, OK, lava-man. I'll go ask a maid," I said eying at Natsu, Then went out the door.

---
I sat back down enjoying my ice tea as Lucy had a warm one,
Natsu with coffee.

"Um... I would still like to know what happened. Is it OK if you tell...?" I asked, uncertain.

"Yeah.." She agreed as she set her tea on my bedside table. "Well, I guess it started when I, like Juvia, decided to continually go to the shore early Morning..."

Lucy's P.O.V.

I told Gray the whole story. Everything. Just like how I told Natsu. Gray kind of looked like he regretted asking. Was it really that bad...?

"Hey Um.. Thanks for telling. I'm sorry for what happened to you... Really..." He said, then got up and reach out his hand. I gave him a questioning look.
"Let's re-introduce ourselves. My Name's Prince Gray Fullbuster, heir to the throne in a few months." Natsu rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Princess Lucy Aqua."

Woah, had no idea he was going to be King in a few months...

"Nice to meet you too, Prince Gray Fullbuster...." I said and shook his hand. Then we smiled.

"And I'm Prince Natsu Dragneel, let's say goodbye to Prince Stripper Fullbuster now, Princess Lucy Aqua!" Natsu exclaimed as he barged in between us and took my hand.

"What did you just call me?!?" Gray shouted as he took off his Jacket and tie.

Waaaaatttt why did he- I never saw him do that before--- is he...?!!!

Then Natsu started dragging me out of the palace.

What a day...

---

Forgive me....

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ANY SOONER I'M SO SORRY CA USA I HAD NO IDEA THAT I WAS GONNA HANG AROUND AT  ONE OF MY FRIENDS' PLACE FOR SO LONG.

Anyways, I did my best and, updated. At such a late time, (if 7: 50 pm is late for you, that's when I updated, in the Phillipines. I'm not Phillipino, though. 

THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK. Yeah... Hmm... ;)