Chapter 2

Jack's POV:

I was the first one to break the long silence.

"Kidnap her?" I exclaimed in shock.

"That is what I said" Mr Turner replied, clearly a lot less shocked then Jerry or I.

"Sir, you've never wanted us to kidnap teenagers before. We've recruited them but never harmed them" I said.

"I didn't say necessarily harm her. And I don't see the problem, you've killed people before" Mr Turner said.

"Yes, we've killed bad people, who have murdered innocent people or robbed innocent people but we've never hurt anyone innocent, especially our age" I said trying to keep my voice calm.

"Sir, what is the reason we need to kidnap her for?" Jerry asked.

"I was only a few years older than yourself. I had just graduated spy school with very good grades. So had my friend, Kevin Crawford. We had been best friends for years, always attending missions together. We were more like brothers then friends. Just like the two of you. We had had a plan to start our own spy school just like the one we had graduated from. I wanted to train young people up to be good spies and protect everyone that they could. Kevin had other ideas. He decided that he wanted to train young people up to help him earn money by robbing banks and stealing from places. We disagreed. In the end after many arguments he left but not before vowing he would make me regret my decision" Mr Turner looked quite sad by the end of his story.
"But sir why only now do you want to exact revenge on him?" I asked.

"Because after he left I hadn't seen him for a few years. Or heard from him. Not until my wedding anyway. I wasn't expecting to see him but it turns out he was invited. By my wife. It turns out that Kevin had also been married just a few months before but had only had a private ceremony. He or his wife Annabel hadn't invited any guests. But what I found out at my wedding was that my wife Melissa and his wife Annabel were sisters. I was shocked that I wasn't told before our wedding but Melissa said she didn't know and that her and Annabel weren't all too close. Kevin was just as shocked as I was at the wedding. I also found out that Annabel was pregnant at the time with Ashton Crawford" Mr Turner explained. Jerry and I had our mouths wide open in shock.

"So Kevin is your brother in law, and Kimberly is Arthurs cousin?" Jerry said.

"Yes Kimberly and her brother Ashton are Arthurs cousin and my niece and nephew. But I've only ever met them both when they were being christened. I don't feel like an uncle and the only reason I even went to the christening is because Melissa made me. These are her niece and Nephew by blood" Mr Turner said.
"That is a hell of a story and funny turn of events" Jerry said.

"But Sir why do we need to kidnap Kimberly?" I asked

"Because Kevin took some time off after his children were born. But after his wife died 6 years ago he has been getting back into being a spy again. He has built up the academy he wanted to and has been using his spies to get to me. Recently someone attacked my wife. She is alright now but very shaken up. I caught the culprit and he is from Kevin's Company. And I've had my different academies attacked over the last few years but one recently has been bought to my attention. My academy in New York was attacked and 2 spies were killed. One was a guard who has worked for me for 5 years and the other was a 19 years old trainee. Also they entered my money storage and robbed it completely. 5k was taken. I want you to kidnap Kimberly so I can get Kevin to agree to return my money and sign a contract saying he will not attack any more of my property nor the innocent" Mr Turner rushed through the explanation.

"How do you know he will sign the contract?" I asked.

"Because I know Kevin, and he would do anything for his children. Now I want you both to rest because you leave tomorrow" Mr Turner said.

We both got up and as we were leaving we heard Mr Turner say "good luck". We thanked him and left.