Chapter 28

Kim POV

We all enjoyed each other's company for the journey. The van was definitely big enough for everyone.

For the first hour to two we all talked. After that we all did our own things. I turned to see Grace was asleep on Jerry's shoulder and he was on his phone. I looked to the front to see Ash and Melody were talking. I looked to the left of me and saw Arthur was asleep and leaning against the window. And Jack was reading some book. I looked at it. It was a martial arts book. I took it from him.

"Give me my book back" he said. He reached for the book. I held it away.

"This trip is going to be fun. You aren't going to read through it or do any training" I said. I put the book on the floor away from Jack.

"Fine then" he said. He held my hand in his.

I placed my head on his shoulder and bought my legs up to my chest. Before I knew it I was falling asleep.

~~~~2 Hours Later~~~~

A wave of nausea awoke me from my sleep.

"Guys, pull over" I said quickly. Jack and Arthur, who was now awake, looked at me shocked.

"Why?" Jack asked. I ignored him.

"Ash pull over" I yelled. Ash quickly pulled over and stopped the car. I stood up and opened the door. I ran out of the van and to a bush. I threw up into the bush. I felt hands on my back rubbing soothingly and holding my hair back. It was Grace. I stood up after I was finished.

"Are you alright?" she asked with concern.

"Yeh it must be travel sickness" I muttered. I didn't mention that I've been being sick a lot recently. She nodded and hugged me.

"Do you want to stay out here for some air, or should we go back to the van?" she asked.

"Let's go back to the van" I muttered. She nodded and we walked back to the van. Grace jumped over the seat and sat back next to Jerry. I sat in between Jack and Arthur again. Ash turned to face me.

"Are you feeling alright Kim?" he asked. I nodded.

"Been in the car too long" I said. He nodded. I noticed Melody giving me a sympathetic look. Ash started the car again and we started driving again

"Are you sure you are fine?" Jack asked. I nodded and leant on his shoulder again.

"We will be there in around 45 minutes" Ash called to everyone.

I felt Jack rest his head on mine. I drifted asleep again. I didn't realise I was so tired.

~~~~50 Minutes Later~~~~

I felt someone shaking me.

"10 more minutes" I muttered.

"We're here" a voice said. I opened my eyes slowly and adjusted them to the light. I looked next to me, and saw it was Jack who was shaking me.

"Here?" I asked completely blanking.

"We're at the holiday cabin" he said. I instantly sat up. Jack got out of the car and I followed. I gasped.

We were in the middle of the woods, the sun was bright. Next to us was a large lake that was glittering on the surface. I turned away from the lake and looked at the cabin. It was better than I thought it would be. It was two stories and very long. There were balconies surrounding most of the second story.

"6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large campfire area around back" Ash said.

"How did Josh and Melissa afford this?" I asked shocked.