three.

Jacob's POV ( AYEEEE)

I got out out of bed tiredly and stretched. I looked around my small room and wanted so bad to get out of this dump. I don't see why I should be here. I'm not that psychotic.

"Jacob! Your daily meds are here." Ms. Susan brought me a tiny cup of two pills and set them on the nightstand.

Ms. Susan was a short and chubby old lady with extremely overly excessive red cheeks.

I smiled nicely and pretended to take the pills. I stored them my left cheek, something I learned to do on the 2nd year of being here.

She gave me a thumbs up and left my room with her tray.

I sighed and spit the pills into the trashcan.

"Today, all you really need to do is sort papers. If that's okay with you?" I overheard Laura talking to Piper.

"Yeah, certainly no problem," Pipers soft gentle voice replied.

I heard the clicking of heels walking to my room. Laura unlocked my door and gave me a half smile.

"Finally out of this shit hole." I walked out and saw this old lady fighting to take her pills.

I walked over to where Piper was sitting at a table. "Piper, Piper, Piper." Her hazel eyes slowly met my gaze. "Jacob Jacob Jacob."

I smirked at the thought of her moaning my name. "Looks like you're miserable here. Again."

She sighed and put her hair behind her ear. "Welllll. Who is happy when they hear the word work?"

"You have a point, there," I said half smiling. She gave a giggle and I got chills down my back.

Am I really developing a crush on this city girl?

I coughed and looked around. "Hey, I wanna show you a few places around here. Only if you don't mind." Piper looked hesitate but surely accepted my request.

"Sure. What can be any better than sorting papers in ABC order." I laughed and guided her to the upstairs portion of the institution.

"Um, are you sure we're allowed up here? It clearly looks like no one has been up here for years." She rubbed her hands on her arms while looking around.

I tried to lodge open the door to upstairs but it wasn't budging. "Piper, don't worry If anything tries to happen, I'll protect you."

I pushed one more time and the door opened successfully. Both Piper and I stared at the room in front of us in awe. "I'm scared. Maybe we should go back?" Piper started walking to the stairs.

"No!! It's adventure! Lets just see what happens!" Piper took a deep sigh and looked up at me from the bottom stairs. She took long strides and heavy steps up the stairs resistibly.

I smirked and took her hand. "Dude, this is like some dungeon shit." I looked around at the empty room. It was pretty big with a whole bunch of dust. I coughed and tried to feel around the room because it was pitch dark.

"THATS MY ASS, JACOB." I felt on Pipers ass and quickly let go and smirked.

"Hey. Turn on your iphone flashlight." Piper turned it on and there was several boxes all around the room. "Maybe we can find some witchcraft, or some shit."

Piper rolled her eyes and went to one of the boxes. "Jacob! Look." I went to where Piper was and looked at the box with my name on it.