nine.

Jacob's POV
The next day at school, everyone seemed to stare at me weirdly. Like they were scared of me, but at the same time I like to feel respected. This jock came up to me giving me a short dab (hand shake not actual dab lmao ). "Yo. What you did to Nathan yesterday. Priceless. Didn't think anyone can stand up to him but you proved the statistics quite wrong bro. Keep in touch." He stopped shaking my hand, and "crip" walked away. I was getting recognition for beating Nathan's ass. I could get use to this.

"What you did to Nathan was so brave." This blonde haired girl said emphasizing brave. Before I can say thank you, Piper snuck up behind me. "Isn't he?" She agreed while plastering a fake smile on her face. The girl cringed and slowly walked away embarrassed. "Well." I smiled turning towards her. "Why are you talking to that bitch Kayla?" Here we go. "I wasn't, I promise you she came up to me." Piper rolled her eyes brushing it off. "I wouldn't lie to you." I kissed the top of her forehead making eye contact to reassure her I was telling the truth. "It's just...she's such a dog. A bitch. A bitch dog." She insulted tapping her right foot. She was so adorable when she was mad. Her cute little face started to turn a bright red as she looked beside me. I turned around to see where she was looking, and I saw Kayla and Nathan basically having sex near the lockers. They were tongue kissing and you can literally see the swapped saliva from each of their mouths.

"That's gross.." I replied. I turned to Piper as she continued to watch them. I can see anger flash through her eyes. Even though she had no
more feelings for Nathan, I could tell she felt jealous. I decided to give them a little show.

Startling Piper, I grabbed her waist pulling her onto me. I gently kissed her lips and with a swift movement wrapped my hands around her ass. She yelped at my sudden dominance but relaxed as soon as she knew what I was doing. I asked for entrance as she eagerly accepted. Our tongues wrestled for dominance as she muttered a small moan. I leaned against the locker and massaged my hands all over her butt. I was getting into it until down there started to get happy. Piper came back to reality knowing she was still in school. I looked over at Nathan and Kayla as they were giving us a cold look. Mission accomplished.

"You're a very experienced kisser." Piper breathlessly admitted. I laughed and intertwined her my fingers with hers. "Just wait until we're not in school." Her face went cold. "What do you mean?" She foolishly asked. Poor innocent Piper. "You know what I mean Piper. Can't avoid it forever....." I said in a sing song voice. She fake smiled but I knew she was nervous. "I'm just messing with you. I wouldn't force you." I smiled reassuringly. She nodded as I saw her annoying friend Michelle come up to us.

"Girl! I got some news." She replied showing up the local newspaper. "They say there's a psychotic murderer on the loose!" She exclaimed shoving the paper to Piper. Piper's eyes fluttered over the print before she looked at me. My heart dropped. There's no way this could be happening. "Oh wow. That's scary." Piper said in a monotone. She was such a bad liar. "I know! News say that he's around our age. They still haven't released a picture though." Michelle added. I gulped as I looked over at the newspaper. "Why couldn't you just go on the internet to find this out?" I asked confused. "Well, my cousin's brother's sister Joe works for the newspaper editorial. I saw it lying around the house and I had nothing to put on my blog, so I was thinking of reading this for some hot new gossip." Michelle admitted. "You're not going to put this on your blog, right?" Piper muttered looking up at me. Michelle's blog was popular, and it was just a matter of time before it would go viral. "Of course I am! This could go viral, and my blog will blow up! This is such a great opportunity for me." Michelle desperately said.

"I don't think you would want to do that.." I said. She furrowed her eyes in confusion. "By posting it on your blog the police might think you're up to something and question you. You don't want that right?" Michelle looked deep in thought until she looked back up. "Ugh. you're right. I guess I'll just wait until the story gets viral.." She said discouraged. Both Piper and I sighed in relief. "Anyway, Kevin G asked me to the movies this Saturday and I was wondering if you two were up for a double date." No." "Yes!" Piper exclaimed not waiting for my consent. I rolled my eyes and plastered a fake smile. I haven't went for a double date since I was in middle school. "Yay! It'll be so fun! I'll text Kevin right now." She smiled waving bye and going to her locker. "Why would you say yes?" I whined. I honestly didn't want to go. Hanging out with Piper, sure. But with Michelle? Fuck no.