Akashi x reader

"(Name), make me breakfast," a childlike voice called out as something moved on top of you. You groaned and pulled your blanket over your head, hoping to resume sleeping. Whatever it was crawled a bit closer to your head. "(Name), wake up!" You growled softly as you sat up quickly and looked down, finding a young redhead sitting on your legs.

"...ah, a mini Sei-kun," you groggily stated, yawning afterwards.

"I'm not papa!" the child exclaimed. You blinked a few times as your eyes adjusted to the lack of light.

"Ah, it's Seiji," you said as your hand reached out to pat him on the head. The redhead pouted.

"(Name), I'm hungry. Make me breakfast!" the child demanded. You frowned.

"How many times have I told you to call me 'mama'?" you said as you stretched his soft cheeks.

"I don't wanna!" he refused as he tried to make you stop. After a while, you decided to let go of his cheeks and accidentally glanced at the clock.

"Seiji, why are you up so early? It's three in the morning," you stated. "Go back to sleep."

"Don't wanna!" he pouted. "(Name), make me breakfast and that's an order."

"Seiji, go to sleep," you insisted as you gave another yawn.

"I don't want to," he said again with a defiant look in his eyes. "I'm hungry!"

"Seiji, listen to your mom," a deep voice sleepily said and the two of you looked toward the moving form.

"But I don't want to," Seiji repeated as he stared up at the older, and also shirtless, male.

"Seiji, are you defying me?" Akashi groggily asked, barely keeping his eyes open as he stared down at his son.

"Sei-kun, he's only a little child. You can't treat him like he's around your age," you lightly scolded him.

"Kids like him need strict parents so they grow up well and learn to listen to others better. How else is he supposed to make friends when he's in school?" Akashi countered as he wrapped his arms around you as if he was using you to help himself stay sitting instead of falling back into the warmth of the pillows.

"How come you ended up they way you are and still have friends?" you asked curiously as you leaned onto his chest.

"That's because I'm Akashi Seijuro," he answered confidently.

"That's true..."

"I'm always right."

"So am I!" Seiji said added as he watched the two of you act lovey-dovey.

"Seiji, go to bed," the older male groaned out before he fell back onto his pillow.

"Sei-kun, you shouldn't force yourself to stay awake this early in the morning. You have low blood pressure after all," you stated as you felt something heavy lean onto your body. You looked down and saw the younger Akashi sleeping whilst hugging you.

~~~

"(Name), what are we having for breakfast?" the younger redhead asked as he sat at the dining table. You sighed as you added a bit of seasoning.

"Be patient, Seiji. We're having tofu soup," you said as you brought two bowls to the table before bringing the last one. "Sei-kun, breakfast's is ready!" you called out to your husband. Before long, Akashi walked into the kitchen and looked at his breakfast.

"Good morning, (Name)," Akashi greeted as he came over to you and gave you a hug, kissing your cheek lightly before giving butterfly kisses until he got to your lips. There, he gave you a full on kiss.