Chapter 7

After my little bipolar session with Connor, I went back to my dorm and took a shower. When I was done I put on a purple tribal tank top with pink and black mixed in (A/N: it cuter than it sounds) with some tan high waisted shorts and some strappy black sandals. I put on some champagne colored eyeshadow and applied a darker shade into my crease and blended it in. Then I put on some "Cat Eyes" mascara and some liquid eyeliner. I was just about to blow-dry my hair when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey" he spoke.

"Go away Michael. I don't like you. I never will. And stop. And if you don't stop. I will have someone beat you up."

Yup it was Michael at my door. Kill me now. I quick shut my door and locked it. Ran over to get my phone called Connor and told him what happened. Connor said he would be over in a minute so hopefully he would. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I opened the door to a tall cute brown haired boy with amazing green eyes.

"So what's up"

"You know what's up."

"No I mean like, where are you going? Your all like dressed up."

"No I'm not! I'm just in a tank top and shorts"

"Yea but you have like unnecessary makeup on"

"Unnecessary? What? I'm hideous! It is necessary!"

"Don't say that" he growled at me.

"Sorry" I mumbled

He started to get up and walk towards me. He was hugging me. Which turned into holding. He just stood there and held me in his arms.

"You're not ugly..." he whispered in my ear "...you're gorgeous."

I soon was released from Connor and went to blow-dry my hair. After that I curled it then walked back into my bedroom area.

"What are you doing today?"

"Nothing, I was just gonna go to the mall soon. Wanna come?"

"Sure let me get dressed."

Connor came back in his blue tank top with his tan jeans on. (What he was wearing in MacBarbie07 's video) and then we left my room. We were in the elevator waiting to get to the 1st floor, when it stopped at the 3rd. Michael walked in.

"Hmm... Hey Peyton." Michael sneered at me.

I just held onto Connors hand and my grip tightened.

"Who's this?" Michael asked

"I'm her boyfriend" Connor replied giving him a death stare.

The elevator stopped again at the second floor. I grabbed Connors hand and pulled him out.

"Bye Peyton" Michael said and winked at me as we got off.

"I thought we were getting off at the 1st floor?"

"We are but we're taking a different elevator."

Connor was silent he just put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

As the next elevator opened we walked in and pressed 1st floor. We were on the first floor in less than a minute, we walked out, and went into Connors car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we pleaase go in Urban Outfitters? They have a boys section!"

"Fine but this is the last store."

"Thank yoou!" I said as I kissed his cheek then ran in.

**********Connors POV*************

"Thank yoou!" She said as she kissed my cheek and ran into the store.

She kissed my cheek. Peyton Carters kissed my cheek. I was about to fanboy right then and there, but you know, you gotta keep it cool. I went in to find Peyton and she was looking at a crochet floral shirt.

"Connor! Look at this shirt!"

*********Peytons POV***************

"Connor! Look at this shirt!" I said to Connor who was walking up to me.

"What do you put under it?" He asked

"A bandeau, duhh! But I need to know if I'm skinny enough" I said looking down at my stomach.

"Peyton..." He began, "...you're perfect."

"Thanks" I said burying my head into his chest.

I bought the shirt and then we left and went back to Connors dorm room. When we walked in someone was in there. And I knew who it was. Me and Connors jaws just dropped. It was...

A/N: hay guys wud up wud up! So I left you at a cliffhanger! It's short :( but anyway... Who do you think it is?? Hmmm comment! I'll update more later!