Chapter 18

"VIDCON HERE WE COME!" we yelled as we drove through the crowded streets packed with different brands of vehicles.
I pulled out my phone and extended my arm to perfectly fit Connor, Sam, Trevor, and I.
"Smile!" I said as Sam did the duck face. Trevor and I smiled, and Connor did his Chinese face with the peace sign. I immediately posted it on twitter with the caption as
" @PeytonCartersxoxo : bored on our long drive to VidCon so we resorted to taking pics✌😝 "
Connor, Sam, and Trevor Retweeted it and Ricky favorited it. I soon got a bunch of comments some rude and some nice.
"@Bbiskd: ew get off Connor your so fat you don't even deserve to have him."
"@ArianasLove: @bbiskd why would you say that? Peyton is gorgeous & she does deserve @connorfranta ! Their a perfect couple!"
"@Connorslover: why are you on my boyfriend? Ugh. Skank. "
"@sofiadepaul13: omg everyone commenting rude things must be taken to the hospital! Peyton is perfect! Ugh, imagine how she feels getting these tweets."
That one made me smile so I retweeted her, and followed her. I refreshed her page and she was tweeting random letters about being so happy. I sent her a DM as well.
"Hi! Thanks so much for what you said! It made me feel so much better! I'll try getting all the boys & Andrea to follow you! Thanks again. xx <3 "
After about 4 minutes she finally responded.
"OMFG YOU MESSAGES ME! SORRY IM FANGIRLING! BUT THAT WOULD BE SO KIND OF YOU! YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THAT AND I WOULD STICK UP FOR ANYONE BEING CYBERBULLYED" I didn't really know what to say so I just sent a smiley face and told the boys and Andrea to follow her. Connor was first to follow her, then Sam, Ricky, Jc, Trevor, Kian, and then Andrea. I checked we twitter and she was flipping out! I just gave myself a silent laugh. Connor then put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.
"WE'RE HERE!!!" Ricky shouted from the front of the car. We all trotted out of the van stumbling over each other trying to get our suitcases from the back of the van. I finally got, grabbed my suitcase, and ran to the hotel. I had to wait for the others to get here so I knew what we were doing.
When the others packed in the crowed corridor. I stepped away from the desk to chat with Andrea who was speaking to a girl with long, blonde hair. She had on a beanie and a tank top with high waisted shorts. I soon learned her name was Jenn and it seemed like we would become good friends. Connor soon gathered all 9 of us in a group and we decided on rooms. In the first one was Andrea, Jenn, and I. The second room was Jc, Connor, and Ricky. In the last room was Kian, Sam, and Trevor.

Us 3 girls skipped to our hotel room with our suitcases dragging behind us. We soon got in and we called dibs on our beds, then plopped down onto them. I put my bags on my bed an walked into the bathroom. I put my shower supplies in there and then walked out. I noticed there was another door so I opened it and there was a walk in closet. Us girls were siked and immediately grabbed our bags and piles back in the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh! Is that- no it can't!" We heard a few girls scream sprinting towards us.
"Um, we don't want to interrupt but can you please sign my phone?" One spoke. I signed the one girls phone and we got a picture. For the other girl we just got a picture and I'm not sure what the others did.
Once we finished our frozen yogurt we got on our penny boards and skated off back to our hotel. My board was a light purple with blue wheels, Andrea's was yellow with pink wheels, an Jenn's was a light blue with pink wheels. Once we finally got there we all took a picture, uploaded them on our social medias and we all piled in Trevor, Sam, and Kian's hotel room that was already trashed. Clothes everywhere, Oreos smushed on the wall, and some food wrappers laying on the ground. We took a ton of pictures and then we decided to go to bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: hey guys sorry its such a short chapter I just needed to update. Just letting you go I didn't check if any person had those twitter accounts before writing this so sorry to them people if they exist. Only @sofiadepaul13 is a real account and she's my bestfriend! Y'all should go follow her! Thanks for reading this chapter & please check out the note I just wrote before uploading this chapter! And did anyone go to teen hoot or watch Trevor's performance online? I thought he did amazing and I'm definitely buying his new song when it comes out! Comment if you went! Love you all bye!