A new ending!!

I smiled all the way to my first period class. I couldn't believe it he had gotten so attractive. I never in a million years had guessed that from James. I rolled my eyes. I had never had this feeling inside of me before how could I fall for someone who I hardly knew.

I looked back, to where we had been standing I couldn't believe that a person could possibly change so much in a sing year. I mean that was crazy.

I walked into my English class not knowing what to expect.

"Look who decided to show up after all" the teacher said.

"I truly am sorry" I sighed, "I couldn't get my car started."

"We'll seeing how this is your first tardy of the semester it will be excused but do not let this happen again"

I nodded knowing this was a good reaction. I walked over to my seat.

"Ok what really happened?" Jessica asked.

"We'll you guys remember James right?"

"Yeah why do you ask?" Replied Mattie.

"We'll" I said "it just so happens that I ran into him in the hall and let me say god has the boy got some looks."

"Really"they both asked in unison.

"Yeah after the braces and the glasses disappear he had the body of a sex god"

"No joke?" Asked Mattie.

"Yeah I know who would have thought?"

"Girls do you have something you would like to share?"

"Umm no sir"

"Then I presume their will be no more talking in my class?"

"Yes" we all chimed.

As the day went on all I could think about was James. How he talked how he smiled. I mean I even thought about the way his hair feel on his forehead.

As I was mid day dream a person sat down next to me. Before looking I said,

"Don't you think he had like the most perfect smile?"

I heard a laugh. I looked over to see Colten sitting next to me.

"May I help you"I asked.

"Yeah" he said, "you see their is this girl that I really like but she isn't interested in me and It is really making me sad"

"Really"I asked.

"Yeah and she happens to be really close to me right now"

"Hey" a familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw James just standing their. He smiled down at me and I knew then and their that was who I would loose my virginity to.