The Plan

I sighed, how could I possibly pull this off. I mean how could anyone pull this off.

"So you want me to walk up to him, trip and fall right into his arms?" I asked.

"Exactly," Mattie stated,"don't worry if anyone can pull it off its you."

I just nodded. Maybe she thought I could pull this off but their was no way that I could possibly do this. What happens if he doesn't catch me? What happens is I fall into someone else's arms?

Every possibility that could go wrong was going wrong in my head. I saw me triping and falling onto my face .I saw me getting laughed at. But the one I couldn't shake was the one when he actually caught me,his strong arms wrapping right around me.

The warmth from his body sending shivers to every inch. I couldn't imagine what his touch would really be like all I knew was that I had to find a way to get close to him.

I craved his touch, his smile. The way his chest moved when he breaths.

Wait a minute. Just last week I didn't even know who this guy really was. Now I'm falling head first, hopefully falling into his arms.

What am I crazy. Have I really lost it like the rest of the school. I pinched my arm.

Mattie laughed, "yes, it's real." I sighed what was I thinking maybe I was just as crazy as the girl who came up with this game. Maybe I shouldn't have played at all.

All I know right now is that I can't possibly imagine not holding James at the end of the day.

I sighed, I knew Mattie was right this was the only possible way for him to really realize I was their. With out the fall I had nothing I was just a girl, just a girl that he had worked on a project with. I was just a girl, just a girl who he had stopped and helped. Maybe just maybe I wasn't just a girl. I sighed what was I thinking. Of course he didn't know who I was. I mean he knew who I was but he didn't know that I had feelings for him.

Maybe that was it maybe I didn't have feelings for him. maybe this was just puppy love. Maybe this  could just be a goofy feeling because he was a cute boy.

I rolled over and looked at the clock it read 6:56 ooh gosh. I had left Colton alone all day. he was going through a rough time and yet I left him, left him to gab over a stupid guy i didn't really know. I pushed myself off the bed.

"Look," I said," I have to go cook dinner for Colton your welcome to stay but it would be nice if you would leave us  alone to talk."

"Yeah I was leaving its ok," she sighed," another fight hu?"

I just nodded my head. this happened often. Colton and his father both had short tempers. Colton would leave and then they would both have time to cool off. Most of the time he would go crash at his friends house. But when he couldn't stay their he would come to my house.  Colton and I had been close ever since the wreck.

Three years ago two cars collided head on every one in both cars was killed instantly. My sister was the driver of the car heading south. Colton's brother was the driver of the car heading north. My sister was on her way to come visit us, while Colton's brother Anthony was leaving.

 When both of our family arrived at the scene I looked to him and he smiled like nothing was wrong. I couldn't believe that  he could smile at a  time like this. Yet it was his smile what kept me from falling completely apart. every time I would cry and I couldn't get myself to stop I would think of his smile and then I would stop crying.  

I walked into the kitchen only to stop in my tracks when James and colon were sitting at the table both with their heads down studying. I gasped and they both looked up. James smiled at me while Colton just rolled his eyes and went back to studying.