The Chossen

I lay their on my bed not knowing what my next move will be. I knew that James was the one I wanted to loose my virginity to but how do I approach this? I rolled over and grabbed my phone.  Maybe Mattie would have an idea. I know that she always had a special way with the boys.

To: Mattie:)

From: Abigail

hey girly:) what's up with you I am in need of boy advice!!! come help.

To:Abigail

From:Mattie:)

Finally you have realized that my boy luring skills are more advanced then yours, mwah... ill be over in 20 be ready for operation boy takeover!

I set my phone down of course she would say something like this. And I'm sure I wont hear he end of this till I prove that I am qualified to make my own decisions on which boys were eligible to date. I wish that I could be as skilled as her when it comes to boys. How she even learned all of this I'm not sure. maybe it was one of her many past boyfriends. As I waited for her I picked up the clothes that lay one the floor. just as I was finished I heard a little knock on the door. I ran down and swung it open expecting to see Mattie only to find Colton with a big bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hey"

"Hey, what's up?"

"My dad and I got into a fight, I was wondering if you would umm.."

I smiled "yeah," I said, "you can stay here."

He smiled "thanks I promise I wont get in your way"

Just then Mattie walked in the door. "Wont get in her way about what?"

"Colton is going to stay here is all"

"REALLY" she asked eyeing me.

"YES" I replied.

"Well ill just go then" Colton replied.

"Yeah", I smiled" you know where the gest room is"

"bye", and just with that Colton was gone and the girls were left to play.