The New Guy

January fourth 2016, Monday morning, 9:27 am. Class has started and there's nothing but noise, I slip out my phone and reach for my ear buds when a knock is heard on the door. My classmates pay no mind as the teacher opens the door and coughs to get the class' attention. We turn to him and see some punk rock looking guy who, surprisingly, wasn't very tall. The guy walks in with his hands in his pockets like he couldn't care less about being here. My lips curve up a bit into a smirk as I set my earbuds down to see what would happen.
"Alright class this is going to be our new student, Mr. Ackerman. Care to introduce yourself?"
Mr. Matthews looked toward the student as he shrugged. His face seemed a bit expressionless but otherwise had "bored" written all over it. I almost chuckled at that. Almost.
"Levi Ackerman. 18."
'Levi huh...'
He crossed his arms then the teacher coughed at the now awkward silence and showed him to his seat. That seat just so happened to be the seat next to mine. I raised a brow but ignored it and stared out of the window as the teacher finished his lecture and we were allowed our free time until second period came. I looked over at Levi curiously and watched as he slipped in his earbuds, something I should have done a while ago. I sigh softly and look across the room at my friend (F/N) who was talking to her crush.
'They should just get together already...'
I sigh softly and look down at my Phone and put in my earbuds playing my music. I returned my gaze to Levi once more and saw him staring in my direction. I raised a brow and looked down at my work, now completed, and set it in my bag.
'He was probably looking out of the window or something. Best not think too much on it.'
I got out the assignment for next period as the bell rang and rested my chin on the palm of my hand. This was going to be a long day.

A/N: So I hope this story is ok so far, I wasn't so sure on how exactly I was going to write it, if it's going good you guys can leave a vote for meh ^~^ on to the next chapter then.