So Rude...

My name is (Y/N). Age 17. High school student. And currently in a bad situation, one that I never thought would happen. Let me start from the beginning. It happened right after second period began, Mrs. Patrick walked in and the students were settling down when she said we had a pop quiz. That was fine by me, being a straight A and B student. What she said next is what made my heart stop.
"We will be working in groups for the essay we will be working on for the next month. Make sure you choose wisely don't pair up with someone you won't do work with. That includes you Nate."
The class giggled at our teacher for always picking on Nate Parker since he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
"Groups huh..."
I sighed and looked at (F/N). She was always with me in partner groups but this is the first group project this year... Her crush is with his buddies so who the hell will be our third? I looked around trying to find someone worthy but to no avail. A couple of girls walked over to Levi and twirled their hair making some kind of noises that were probably supposed to be giggles.
"Hey you're Levi right? Wanna be in our group?"
I looked over curiously.
'Well they always flirt with Levi's type, can't say I'm surprised..'
Levi had his arms crossed and his eyes closed as if he was sleeping, but I knew otherwise.
"Fuck off brats."
My eyes widened, did he really just say that to them? I know they're weird preppy chicks but cmon man could've
let them off easier than that right? I look back at the girls who currently had their mouths hanging open. They glared at him and stomped off. I looked back at him and he opened his eyes. He turned his attention toward me and I raised a brow curiously.
"Wanna say something brat?"
I can't believe this guy is this rude. For a second there I actually thought he was cool. I looked at him indifferently and my friend walked over before I could reply.
'Perfect timing (F/N)...'
"(Y/N)! Who should we have as our third?"
I shrug apathetically.
She smiles knowingly, I don't like to talk too much even to my closest friend. She looked over at Levi who was probably pretending to be asleep again.
"Hey you wanna be in our group?" (F/N) said. I looked at her curiously. What caught my surprise was who she said it to. The rude Levi.
'You gotta be kidding me.'