Dance brought us together.(Austin Mahone fanfiction)

Hello there guys. My name is Evelyn Knolls and I am a hip-hop dancer. And I have been since I was like 5. I love it. It helps me get my mind off of everything that is going on. I have had a rocky childhood. I am now 16 and basically taking care of myself.

Anyways, I dance with my bestest friend ever Katelynn Madison. I introduced her to dance. She has only been dancing for 2 years but she was extremely good.

Our dream is to be back up dancers for a celebrity. We would really like to be back ups for Austin Mahone. If I haven't mentioned already,We are Mahomies. We have been supporting him since 2011. It would be a dream come true if that ever happened!

We were currently in practice. Our teacher was Anthoney. He was a very good teacher. Although, he could be hard at times.

We were currently learning the dance to 'Say something by: Austin Mahone'. Me and Katelynn were really into since we were, you know, Mahomies.

"Left Right. Pop. Stiffen those arms Katelynn! you to Evelyn" Anthony called over the music.

"Hey guys! Your finally here!" Anthoney said over the music. I looked up to where he was walking to, and I couldn't believe my eyes....