Chapter Three.

'Say something,

If your feeling the vibe!

Say somethimg,

Baby don't be so shy!'

The music was blarring through the speakers. Me and Katelynn was giving it our all since it was Austin and his crew we were dancing for.

When the song ended Austin,Zach,Robert,Alex and Dave all stood up and gave us a round of applause and whisleted.

I was in utter shock the way they reacted. I look over at Katelynn, She was looking at me.

"Great job!" She said huggimh me.

"You too! You were amazing!" When we broke apart from the hug, They were still heering for us. I felt my self blush AGAIN. I looked over at Anthoney and he winked at us.

Me and Katelynn got our water bottles and made our way over to the edge of the stage. We sat down so that we were facing them. All of their eyes were on us. They all had sat down. Anthoney was still standing beside Dave. He was giving us this look of satisfaction.

"So.. uh.. how did you guys like it?" I asked taking a sip of my watevr.

"Amazing!"

"Awesome!"

"Didn't know y'all had it in y'all!"

"You blew us away!"

"Loved it!"

Katelynn and I looked at each other and then the ground. We couldn't believe that we had just performed in front of them. Best day ever.

"Evelyn," Anthoney said pointing to me. "Has been a hip-hop dancer since she was 5."

"Really?" Austin asked. He looked kind of surprised.

"Yeah. Gets my mind off of things. I can let all my anger out this way." I replied.

Austin just looked at me and smiled.

"Katelynn has been dancing for 2 years." Anthoney pointed to Katelynn.

"Cool." Alex said. "You both are amazing!"

"Thanks." Katelynn and I said in unison.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you guys her?" Katelynn asked looking up.

"We are good friends with Anthoney, and he invited us to come and see you two dance." Robert replied.

"Cool" Slightly embarssed, Katelynn looked at her feet again.

"How old are you two?" Austin asked.

"I'm 15." Katelynn answered.

"I'm 16." I answered.

"Only a year younger." Austin winked.

I just laughed and took another sip of my water.

"Do you need us to tell you who we are, Are do you already know?" Dave asked.

"We know some things about you guys." Katelynn replied.

"We are Mahomies." I smirked at Austin and he smiled back.

"Awhh! We got a couple of Mahomies on our hands!" Alex playfully shouted.

"Hahaha." I said sarcastly. "Shut up"

He just shurgged.

We sat there for what seemed like ages talking to each other like we've known each other for years.

I didn't mind, and I knew Katelynn didn't either..