Chapter Six.

Alright guys! we are here!" Anthoney called.

I opened my eyes and I was in the same position I had fallen asleep in. I looked up and Austin was still sleeping. I had to hold back the urge to kiss him.

"Austin, we are here." I said getting out if his grip.

He finally woke up. "Already?" He said yawning.

"Yes." I chuckled.

We all piled off of the bus. We were in front of a hotel. We always stayed In them when we go off to competitions. The competition wasn't until tomorrow at one, so we had some time to kill. I knew Anthoney would have me and Katelynn practicing until then He always did.

Speaking of Katelynn? Where was she. The rest of us had our luggage ans was waiting on Anthoney to check us in.

Katelynn and Alex were no where to be seen.

"Have you guys seen Katelynn?" I asked.

They all nodded no.

"Where ia Alex?" Dave asked.

I just shurgged I knew that they were up to something. Finally I spottdd them.

They were in a corner of the hotel makingnout,. Yes making out. The rest must have seen me because they all turned and looked.

"ALEX!" Austin yelled.

"Katelynn!" I yelled.

They both turned around.

I gave Katelynn the 'Something I need to know?' look.

"Okay guys lets head to our room." Anthoney said. We all piled onto the elevator. We were staying on floor 5.

How would we all fit into one room? The biggest room only had 4 beds. And their were 8 of us..

When we got there Anthoney opened the door and let us in.

"I was thinking that Alex and Katelynn sleep in one bed. Austin and Evelyn in the other. Robert in one. Zach in one. Dave you get the pull out couch. And I will sleep on the foutine."

We all mumbled in agreement. I went to the room and put my luggage down.

"What do you think that was about?" I heard someone come in.

I looked up , And it was Austin.

"I don't know. Why don't we go ask."

With that we headed out the room and into the living area where everyone else was seated.