Chapter Five.

Friday finally came around. We all were loading the bus to head to the competition. It was being held in Ohio this year. And we were in Miami Florida si we had a long bus ride ahead of us.

We all grew close in the past days. They were like our older brothers.

We we got on the bus, Robert and Zach was sitting together in the middle of the bus. Dave was sitting with Anthoney in the front of the bus. Katelynn was sitting with Alex in the back of the bus. Me and Austin were sitting on the row beside them.

Alex and Katelynn would soon date because were ever you say Katelynn, Alex wasn't far behind. They were always flirting with each other. I was kind of jealous of them too.

"Evelyn?" Austin asked breaking me out of my train of thought. I looked up at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine." With that I looked back over at Alex and Katelynn. She had her head resting on his shoulder. his hands were wrapped around her waist. I wish Austin and I did that.

he must of got the hint. he looked over at them and chuckled.

"If you want to lay on my shoulder you can"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

With that I played my head on his shoulder. his hands found their way around my waist. he pulled me closer to him so that my legs were laying over his lap.

"have a nice nap, beautiful" He told me.

With that, I soon drifted off to sleep.