Chapter Four.

What seemed like hours Anthoney finally spoke up.

"Katelynn and Evelyn need to start practicing their routine for their competition this weekend."

Austin and Alex raised their eyebrows.

"Competition?" They said in unsion.

"Uhhh... Yeah." I answered.

"That is AMAZINGLY cool!" Alex said.

"Haha. Thanks." Katelynn replied.

"Come on girls." Anthoney said calling us up to the stage. We nodded at the boys and went and got on stage.

We were going to a dance competition next weekend, and it was the highest of all competitions. We both were really nervous. We were doing a duet, then we both had solos. Our deut was to 'What about love by:Austin Mahone' Katelynn's solo was to '11:11 by: Austin Mahone' and my solo was to 'Say your just a friend by:Austin'

When we got on stage, we got in our positions. I was standing with my right hand on my right hip. Katelynn was standing with her left hand on her left hip. When the music began to play, I could see the whole crew look at each other. I take it that Anthoney didn't tell them we were dancing to a Austin song...

As the song progressed, Katelynn and I got into it.

"Stiffen the arms!" Anthoney was calling over the music.

"Right left. Not left right Katelynn" Anthoney kept calling.

Finally we were done. I was out of breath and so was Katelynn. We hugged each other like we always do when we finish a song.

Again, Austin and his crew stood up and gave us a round of appaluse.

"That's a wrap girls. Be back tomorrow at noon with your competition outfits. We leave Friday which is in two days. be ready." Anthoney said. He waved good bye to Austin and his crew and then left. He always made me and Katelynn lock up.

Now it was just me and Katelynn in a room with our idols.

We grabbed our bags and headed off the stage. We went over and began talking to Austin and the others.

"So we were uhhhh wondering....." Zach begane.

"If we could come and see you guys at your competition this weekend." Robert finished.

I looked over at Katelynn and she nodded at nodded at me.

"Of course. I'm sure Anthoney wouldn't mind. You guys could probably ride on our bus with us to the competition." I said.

"We mean if you want." Katelynn finished.

"That sounds great!!" Austin said.

With that we all headed out of the studio. I couldn't believe that Austin Mahone was coming to our competition.

We have to win.