#4 Dean

"No, Castiel I do not want to meet them!"
"Y/N they aren't bad people at all. Yes, they can cause trouble, but they are very close friends of mine."
"I do not care. I don't want to meet them!"
You snap. Hurt rushes over his face, every time he does this you being the big sister who could never break his heart always gives into him. You sigh and say "If it will make you happy, then fine I will meet the Winchesters."
His face brightened up instantly and said "Okay then we can go now!"

Before you can even protest, he takes your hand and flashes you to their home. You come face to face with an old rusty door. Cas knocks on the door and you both wait patiently for it to open. You were greeted by a freaking giant. Cas says "Y/N this is Sam. Sam this is my older sister Y/N."
Sam looks at you, then shots you a warm smile. You smile back while Sam lets you inside. Sam leads you to the library, Dean was turned around and faced to a computer. Sam says "Dean Cas is here."
"Oh okay I needed to talk to-"
Dean freezes while his eyes look at something just behind you. You furrow your eyebrows, Dean mutters "Holy hell. What are those?"
Then it hit you like ten thousand bricks. Dean could see your wings and that only means one thing. Dean is your soulmate.

You couldn't really complain because Dean was a very handsome man, but he's a Winchester! Cas says "Dean what do you see?"
"I t-think they are wings."
Cas looks at you and has a just as shocked look as you do in yours. Sam clears his throat and says "Does someone mind and explain what is going on?"
"Dean is my soulmate."
You blurt out. Dean's features soften as he finally understands. He walks up to you and says "Might as well start this off right."
He pulls you into a passionate kiss. Then Sam starts pulling Cas out of the room. While Cas is saying "Dean must've learned that from the pizza man."

A/N

Hey guys I've been in an imagine mode for a while and why not a double update because well it's still technically Christmas. So hope you guys had a great day!
~Baylee~