Imagine for @pottergirl07

I wake up around 8:30 a.m since I'm alone at the bunker. Dean and Sam were on a hunt and it's "too dangerous" for their little sister to come along. I huff as I climb out of bed and pad down to the bathroom. I take a quick shower then put on some clothes. I stand in the library pondering on what to do.

There is absolutely nothing to do in the bunker except read lore and trust me I've read pretty much all of them. I sit in a chair and before I know it I drifted asleep. Not five minutes later I woke up in the middle of the woods. I hear a muffled groan behind me. I spin around to find a zombie hobbling towards me.

I start backing up, but I trip over a stick and land on my back. I try to scramble up, but the zombie is closing in. I scream for help, squeezing my eyes tightly waiting for the pain to come. I hear a sound of an arrow being shot. I open my eyes to see a man with a motorcycle vest on.

He pulls the arrow out of the zombie's head and loads it back into crossbow. He helps me up while I say
"Thanks for saving my ass from the zombie."
He furrows his eyebrows and says
"Zombie? No no it's a walker."
Then it hit me The Walking Dead. I yell
"Gabriel you son of a bitch! I don't want to play your damn games!"
Everything around me freezes.
"Oh, why not sweetie?"
Gabriel say behind me. I turn around and narrow my eyes. He continues
"I thought you were bored, wanted something fun to do."
"Being in your damn tv land isn't fun to me."
"Well then what is?"
He smirks and raises an eyebrow. I blush, even Gabe can be one hell of annoying bastard. I've always liked him. He most likely doesn't even like me back. I know cliché right?

The scene changes back to the bunker and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Gabriel takes a step towards me and says
"You didn't answer my question. What do you think is fun, Ally?"
Our bodies inches apart, I can feel his hot breath, I can't help, but look at his lips. I slowly start to lean forward catching his lips in mine.

The kiss quickly turns passionate and I pull away.
"Sorry I don't know why I did that."
"I don't know why you pulled away."
I look up to see his award winning smirk. He leans in and once again captures his lips in mine.

A/N

I hope you like your imagine! Holy crap guys we OFFICIALLY hit 50k!! Thank you all so much!!
~Baylee~