Chapter 11: Crimson Blood

<Enigmatic Persona>

My father was supposed to be the real ruler of the Azorian world... the real king that would be overpowering everyone into hostility. Then there comes Daniel, ruining my father and everyone next to his bloodline and descendants, including me.

Death was supposed to be a tragedy for an archaic reminiscence of mine where it only encompasses the visions of my father being my mentor in life until the end of his last breath. It was supposed to be painful in a way that you don't feel a thing but just leave a memory for everyone to ponder upon and keep as a keepsake.

But for me, death is something that triggers my valor and faith to my father's beliefs. Visions of death form a curve of happiness on my face. The blood that runs through my veins electrifies every nerve of my body, making me yearn to eradicate... to destroy... to retaliate enemies, strangers and even my own allies who have caused pain to my father's point of view.

Even though every recall of his words and teachings replays in my thoughts and my own sub conscious mind, the trepidation crepes into my very own core that it was completely suppressed into a ball of fire... it wants to burn and let everyone experience torment just like he did.

I clinch the arrow's head masked with parched crimson blood insignia as I entice myself in fury and fascination.

It was my prospect to get her killed. If only that traitor didn't make use of his body to armor Daniel's descendant, then my revenge would have been over. I won't let their luck prevail this time. I need to assassinate her before it's too late.

A shrill knock on the door wakes me up from my sinister rage. The door opens exposing the killer with a down look.

"They've gone back to Earth."

"Follow them and kill her. This time, I want you to finally eliminate someone. No, not only her but be free to annihilate Zylle, that traitor." I smirk as I drown myself in vengeance.

"Don't let me do this."

I glare back at him as the blood covered arrow breaks on my palms. "You don't need to do it. But it's your choice if you'll let the whole Azorian World be concealed in bloody wars of chaos and retribution from the past that happened generations ago."

"But why do you need me to kill them?!"

"You ask why? Remember that I'm just making your bloodline suffer for killing my father." The arrow makes shingly sounds as I play and bend it with one palm. "First of all, it's your fault. Pay for everything. Unless you want me to end the game of death with your wife, do you?"

"I'll kill you!" He's about to cast as spell on me like what he did to Zora with his powers but I see some hesitation in his gesture and eyes that makes me have the chance to grab the phone.

He slowly drops his hand, his palm glows in violet hue as the shimmering color fades away. The look on his face was mortifying as he thought that I might actually press the button and the code that will send a message to someone.

The message mainly means... kill his wife.

"Don't do that again. Remember that I can kill your beloved wife anytime I want." My vicious smirk triggers again as I feel the easing pleasure of seeing someone being tormented with internal pain... especially him, my father's killer.

"You're such a coward! Using my wife as a hostage is a stupid act!"

"What you call stupid is a genius way of making you my puppet to control." I unlock my phone's password to scare him to death about really pressing the signal.

"You can make me kill anyone, but please... not her." he pleads with his hopes filled up.

"If you don't want to kill her, then kill your wife." My low voice commands in a shrill tone that may seems serious rather than a joke. I know that her won't have any choice that it would make him choose to kill my first desired victim than the latter one.

This is who I am. A person filled with vengeance. I want to see the confusion and doubt in his face... the fear of killing his loved ones ...the fear of not being able to protect the Azorian World if he disobeys my words.

I am the law. I am the ruler. I should be the king. And I will be the one who'll proliferate revulsion and abhorrence as long as I live to prolong my desired wishes and justice of my father's death.

"Now it's you who wants to receive pity after killing my father? Oh how despicably awful. But sorry, I don't feel any pity for you."

"But-"

"Now get out! Kill her if you don't want me to kill your wife!" I bawl in impatience as I held the phone in hand and show him the button which means his tragic love story if I pressed it.

At the same time, I face the monitor of my laptop to his own eyes to view the visions of a blond haired woman around the age of her late 40s submerge. It shows all the live happenings with all the hidden cameras which are modified for me to scan every move she makes.

On the screen, she perambulates briskly along the dark sidewalks where only a few people pass by at this time of the night. She obviously is making her way home from work. Without warning, another servant of mine dressed in black hood follows her in the alleyway without her having any heed that she's that close to danger if her husband whom she thought was dead, will not be following any of my orders.

"No! I'll... I'll... do what you want! I'll... I'll kill her and Zylle." He responds in slight hesitation but enough solid words for me to believe in.

"Give me a proof after you killed her." My obsolete distrust voices out. In this way, I could make him emotionally suffer even if we both know that he'd have no chance to fool me.

"I'll be back with a proof that she's dead. Don't lay a finger on that button or even her body." He trundles towards the open door and bangs it with a loud clamor of metal steel which I guess made him release his long concealed anger for a short term.

Gotten rid of his disturbance, I finally feel comfortable alone as I gape on the balcony of the room. The full moon smirks with the red glow it gives off to my vision, making me love the hue of crimson blood. Even its reddish glow outcasts the misty dimness of the night.

Cold air rushes through my skin making me desire to unfurl one part of my power that I have just discovered a week after I turned sixteen, where all protectors unlock their abilities once trained. I spread my white unsullied velvety wings, seemingly looking like an 'angel' as they call it in the human world. Initially breathing into the open fresh air smelling like blood, I step on the railings and fly into the dark night.

It feels so electrifyingly relaxing to unfold these wings after a long time of concealment. Just like my concluded upcoming battle ahead, I know I'll feel more blood in my veins electrifying just as the DNA of my father flows within.

As time passes by, the day gets closer. The world will be soon filled with blood. I need to fulfill my father's last wish... to kill my father's killer, Daniel and his bloodline... even if I need to shed my own blood.

In my perception, Zylle and Xeleria have already gone back to Earth. If Daniel won't be able to kill his own daughter, then I will. But before erasing her from this world, I'll play a game with her first and make sure to enjoy.

In the farthest view of the scenery, I really seem to be like an angel drifting off as I cover a little dot on the moon's glowing whole crescent façade. Only that my wings glow in pristine reflection from the whitish crimson tint of the moon... the color of blood.