Chapter Eleven - Immunity

        I left Jack there to ponder by himself, that kiss he made with me had shocked him basically. It was like he didn't know his own actions. Hmph, now I had two Creepypasta guys after me, next thing you know Smile is wanting to breed with another species. 

        I was finally over my little fit of Mitzi, but I still wanted to know exactly what happened to her. Once I left the room with Jack and Jackalin, I found Jeffery in the kitchen strolling to what seemed like his room. "Jeff!" I shouted at him, and he stopped dead in his tracks. Was he frozen to stone too, like Eyeless Jack? No, he only peered over his shoulders to look at me. "What is it?" He muttered, rather heartlessly. The emotion in his voice hurt me slightly, he had left right after I kissed his cheek and told him he was my favorite CP; which was true.

         "There's something wrong with Mit--" He cut me off. 

        "It's not unusual." Jeff turned around, facing his entire body towards me. Thanks for the nice body language that you're actually paying attention. 

        Biting my lip, I looked confused, "What do you mean it's not unusual? She's never been a scavenger cat to eat the flesh off of a carcass!" 

        Jeff only shrugged, and that left me even more uneasy. "She's going insane, Livia, that's what this house does. The longer you stay here the more insane you will become." He murmured, looking down at the ground and twiddling his fingers. "Mitzi, I'm afraid, is lost." 

        Lost? I felt my heart beat faster in my chest, and I became extremely worried. My own, loving cat was lost to a world of insanity and she'd never come back. Ever since I met Mitzi, I had loved her straight to her heart; and now this? But if she went insane, then- "Why haven't I gone insane yet?" I snapped at him, I had been here longer than Mitzi!

        There was a long silence, and Jeff drew in a breath. "You're special, Livia." He muttered lowly as if not wanting to say it. "You're fucking special, and fucking lucky too." I, not understanding what he meant, tilted my head to the side in confusion. "You seem to be immune to this shit, and I just can't figure out why. I don't know what'll happen to you Livia, whether you'll never go insane or whether it's just taking it's damn time; who knows! Maybe you'll even grow another arm or some shit instead." Why was this so painful for him to say? This conversation just kept getting more and more confusing as we got more into depth. 

        "Why didn't you tell me before?" My voice quieted, after hearing the rage in his voice. Honestly, I was a bit scared now. If he didn't know what was going to happen, then Jack and I were oblivious as well.

        Again, he shrugged. Then, he didn't even answer my question. Instead, he walked away and into his room that the door was crisscrossed with yellow police tape that read: DO NOT CROSS. Jeez, didn't know that it affected him that much. This left me with more questions to think about, how could this place get any more confusing? I wasn't going crazy, maybe, but this house was damned with insanity! He left me there, in the kitchen, to think it over by myself.

Authors Note: So this is a really short chapter, but I felt bad because I haven't updated in a while. The writing structure is also terrible in this one, but I'll try to shape it up for the next chapter.