Chapter Fifteen - New Face

Chapter Fifteen -  New Face

     "Lift, Livia!" Jack yelled at me as he lifted the legs of Jeff high into the air. Of course, he was much taller than me, it was easier for him to pick up Jeff than it was for me. I was shorter than Jeff, though I was half the size of Eyeless Jack. "Dammit I'm trying!" I snapped back, grabbing Jeff from his underarms. Eventually, I put some muscle into it, and was able to lift him enough to the point that we were able to place Jeff onto the white table that was rusted with blood. Probably from the people that Jack had taken out their kidneys, and then had Smile finish off the rest. "Great, good job." He muttered sarcastically as Jeff landed on the table with a loud thunk. Still, he didn't move, and he was unconscious for about thirty minutes by this point.

     "Hey, when is Jeff going to wake up?" I asked with concern. Oh hell, Jeff was going to slaughter us both.

     "If you don't hurry up, Jeff will be up in about fifteen minutes." He responded, scrambling his desk for the ropes he had brought out earlier. Grabbing the thick, brown ropes, he took a knife and slit the rope into two. I guessed one rope would go across his chest, and another over his legs. "Here, grab." Taking one rope, Jack threw one end of the rope over at me. Easily catching the rope, me and Jack strapped the rope over Jeff's broad chest, and reached to tie the ends of the rope to the table's legs. Once that was done, I wondered if that would really hold him down. Next was his legs, which we tied them down to the table as well, making sure both ropes weren't loose a bit. This was completely insane! Then again, so were Jeff and Jack, a bit like the insane cousins.

     Suddenly, Jeff's lips moved and he whispered, "I fucking hate you both." Hearing that almost made me want to cry since Jeff knew he was my favorite CP. Of course, his eyes could not close, so the entire time he had a heartlessly blank stare. "It'll be over soon, Jeffery." Jack responded in monotone as he took the syringe of my blood of the desk of his. Bringing the syringe over to Jeff, I watched as his dark eyes snapped over to stare at the needle. "Don't." Was all Jeff could mutter. His body still seemed to be in a state of unconsciousness, because he didn't struggle yet against the ropes. The best he would do was move his lips to speak or glance from side to side. "Too late." Jack muttered, twisting one of Jeff's arms that we surprisingly had not strapped down. Only at the shoulders his arms were kept down, but other than that, his hands were free to do as they pleased. Looking over the skin, Jeff watched quietly, eyes blistering with anger as Jack carefully picked out the vein on his arm. With a sudden flick of the hand, Jack pressed the cold needle against Jeff's skin, and injected the tip of the needle. Pressing down on the syringe, I heard Jeff groan as the blood entered Jeff's own bloodstream. Great, now be and Jeff shared blood. Yanking out the syringe, Jack pressed a cotton ball where he had injected the syringe to slow the bleeding and hoped it clotted quickly. He tossed the syringe into a bag by his desk, and tapped the ball of cotton to his tiny wound. Jeff began to grit his teeth, and I could see his fingers begin to move. "Jack get back!" I yelled, and in an instant Jack was at least two feet away from Jeff's body. 

     Within a second, Jeff's body began to spasm. Arms twitching, eyes shifting left and right, his entire body began to rapidly shake. What the fuck was going on? The shaking became thrashing against the table, though it didn't look as if Jeff could really control his body. All of a sudden, everything stopped, and went silent. "Jeff?" I whispered, staring at Jeff with wide-eyes. With a snap, his head turned to Jack and his grin seemed to widen anymore. "Asshole." He growled before staring up at the ceiling. All of a sudden, Jeff let out an ear-piercing yell and there was a flash of some strange light. It was almost like an explosion, because the world seemed to go upside down for me. The windows shattered and I screamed against this wind that began to toss shit around in the room. Hell, I couldn't see anything, and I had no idea what was happening. With a sudden burst of a force, I was tossed and I hit the white walls of the room. Screaming again, I slouched onto the floor and held my head as it throbbed with a pounding force. Then, again, everything came to a sudden halt. Everything seemed to be back to normal. As I opened my eyes, I could see Jack on the floor as he also seemed to had been tossed across the room. We both stared at each other, before looking at Jeff. My mouth gaping open, I saw what I never thought I would see before.

     There was Jeff, the normal Jeff, the not psychotic Jeff before he ever became a CreepyPasta. With light brown hair skimming his shoulders, and bright blue eyes, Jeff seemed to even have earned his eyelids back. The sweater that was once coated in blood was as fresh and clean as a newly bought one, and his jeans were no longer torn to pieces. "Livia?" He murmured, blinking his baby blue eyes. Taking a step back, Jeff seemed to fear blinking, as he hadn't blinked in such a long time. "Jeff, you're fucking normal." I murmured back, and he took a stare down at the ground. "I cant be!" He whispered before looking at Jack, "What have you done?" Jack had no answer, he didn't even think this was possible. Instead, Jack stared at the new Jeff with no expression at all. He didn't move a single muscle.