Princess Isabella

"Aww man. Our trip to the beach is ruined, Jess. Look at all this rain," Sejin whined to her sister as their van whizzed past the highway. Ausanat and Mattie were sleeping; they said that they didn't want to go anyways, but they were secretly anticipating the trip as much as the others.

"Well, I think we'll be able to find something fun to do. Want me to read you this awesome book I've been saving for rainy days?" Jessica replied to try to make her little sister feel better. Sejin nodded , her aegyo showing instantly.

"Once upon a time—" Jessica was cut off as the van suddenly jerked to a stop. The other two sisters woke up and almost fell off their seats. They then saw their father exiting the van frantically as if he had hit a person, and they followed him outside.

"Oh my squeaks!" Jessica exclaimed when she saw what, or who, was lying right in front of their van.

It was a small, pale girl with long black hair. She was clutching onto a book in her arms as Siwon and their butler picked her up and put her in the van. Mattie noticed that she had also dropped a paint brush, so she picked it up and put it in her pocket to give it back to the stranger later.

"What happened?" Sejin asked?

"I don't know. Hopefully she's alright though," Ausanat replied with concern.

"Dad knows what to do. He'll be able to help her," Mattie reassured them.

Jessica could only nod as she stared at the little girl. The stranger looked like she was about Mattie's age, which was currently 12 years old.

"Girls, get back in the van. We're going to the nearest hospital to help this child, ok?" their father asked/ instructed them. They could only nod, praying that she would be fine.

Once they got to the hospital, the doctor informed them that the girl was fine. She had a fever, so she passed out as she was trying to cross the street.

"It's a good thing your driver stopped when he did. She could've been hit and we might be looking at a more serious case right now," the doctor said to Siwon. He thanked the doctor and sat down, facing his daughters.

"I'm sorry we didn't make it to the beach like we planned. We have the whole week though, so I'll try to get us there as soon as possible, alright?" he pleaded with them. The four little girls all answered excitedly and asked him when the stranger was going to wake up.

"I don't kn—" he was about to say when they saw the girl stirring awake. She opened her eyes slowly and blinked many times.

"Where am I?" she thought out loud.

"You're at the doctor mansion! It's also known as a hospital, but that's a boring name," Sejin cheerfully told her. The rest of her sisters looked at her like she had lost her marbles. Siwon just laughed softly, wondering where his youngest daughter got her ideas.

"O-oh," she muttered and stayed silent, looking down at her hands.

"Um, I'm not sure if this is rude," Jess looked at Siwon and he signaled her to continue, "but who are you and where are you from? You speak Korean well, so you must be Korean, right?"

"I'm Kim Ji Hyun, but I like to go by Isabella. Yeah, I'm from Seoul," she told them.

"Where are your parents? Or do you know how to contact them? They must be worried," Ausanat asked. Their father took out his phone to get ready to dial Isabella's parents.