Foreward

Dear applicants,
In this story, I will be accepting 12 girls, willing to become princesses and sisters. They will bond and have an amazing adventure through this story, so I hope that everyone who gets accepted will respect one another and become friends. There are a couple rules to make sure that you stay a proper princess, and I do hope that you all follow them well.

Rule 1: Be respectful and patient. I am busy with finishing up school and sometimes I have a writer's block, so it might take some time for me to come up with chapters to your liking. I will try my best to update regularly, though.

Rule 2: Follow me, read one of my other books, and vote for at least one chapter. This might sound selfish, but if more people recognize my other books, they will definitely recognize this one, and more people will read of your adventure, so won't it be more fun?

Rule 3: Be friendly and respectful to other applicants/ princesses. I know that you all probably will not know each other in real life, but books bring people together, and so does K-pop (life as a fangirl) so I hope that you will not be afraid to chat with your other sisters. Give each other good advice, as sisters would, but don't be rude or too critical about it.

Rule 4: Enjoy the book and vote or comment regularly. Also, don't be afraid to give me advice on my writing-- good or bad. Remember, this is a book for you all, so I'm kind of like just the publisher and y'all are the authors who make this adventure come true.

Enjoy,
Author-Nim

P.S. I know that some of you might not like Barbie, but this song matches with what I want the feel of the story to be like, so please don't hate. ^_^