Chapter One

Updated

I walked around Xandar, bored. My hood was up as usual. I liked to keep my face hidden especially since I am wanted. My hand went to my utility belt to pull out my data pad or scanner, most would think it's makeup since that what the metal box looks like but I'm not much of a makeup enthusiast.

Anyway, I opened my data pad and started to scan the crowd to see if anyone has a bounty on them. "Common, common..." I muttered to myself. My screen flashed green and showed data of a Peter Quill... Hmm sounds like a Terra name. Then I noticed the price on him.

"Ooh forty-thousand units. Perfect." I grin and close my data pad quickly putting it away. I sense a life form and quickly look to where I feel it since he's currently being distracted by a green women. My sight goes on a large walking tree, I think they're called Floral Colossus. They were close with my species but I hadn't been taught much about them on Panora. "Hm." I narrow my eyes briefly glancing at his companion who is scolding him about drinking the fountain water. A raccoon, strange.

I shake my head and quickly look back to this Peter Quill. Who is running after the green women. "Shit." I mumble and quickly go after them, my cape/coat thingy waving behind me.

From the corner of my eye I saw the Floral Colossus throw his companion at Peter Quill before the women could kill him. I quickly changed course and ran to the Floral Colossus, as he reached up to the railing I jumped up planting my foot on his face and jumped up making him tilt back and almost fall.

"I'm sorry!" I called back.

I reached them and pulled the raccoon off making him hit the women in the face. "Holy sh-" Quill started but I quickly flicked my wrist making my blades come out and slashed at him, he bent back dodging as much as he could while also stepping backwards.

"Why-" Slash.

"Is-" Slash.

"Everybody-" Slash.

"Trying-" Slash.

"To-" Slash.

"Kill-" Slash.

"Me!" He finished.

I flick my wrists again making the blades go away and just stuck with my fists. I punched him in the face making him turn, surprised by the force behind it. "Oh!" He yelled out, well squeaked out. Then I was tackled to the ground by a small figure. "He's my bounty!" The figure growled who surprisingly kept me on the ground. "Put him in the bag! Put him in the bag!" He started yelling impatiently to the Floral Colossus who mistakes the green women as Quill.

"No! Not her!" The raccoon yelled frustratedly, "Him!"

I growled and pushed my knees up making me up and him fall off. "What the hell!" He exclaimed. The women threw a knife hitting the silver orb in Quill's hand, knocking it down and it rolled off the edge. Quill ran down the stairs and I quickly followed after but the women took a short cut and jumped off the flat to the ground. She started to fight him and he stuck something on her making her fly away, so I jumped up to kick his face but he surprisingly grabbed my ankle holding me upside down.

I placed my hands on the ground, twisted my body and flipped him over making him let go and land a couple feet away from me while I landed back on my feet. "Oh common!" He exclaimed and got up. As that happened the Floral Colossus put him in a bag... with a smile.

"Don't smile you idiot. You're supposed to be a professional." The raccoon said to the Floral Colossus as they started walking.

He suddenly stopped while looking up and I followed his gaze, "You gotta be kidding me." We said at the same time. I'm going to call her Greenie to make it easier, anyway. She was there the green women and shoved the raccoon away and started to cut at the Floral Colossus. I grunted feeling the pain from it from the nature connection and quickly ran forward, tackling her to the ground before she could cut both arms off but she cut off the arm that was holding Quill.

I flicked my wrist and went to stab her in the head but she moved her head grunting she grabbed my wrist and my forearm, placed her feet onto my stomach flipping me over her and I landed on my back. My breath was knocked out of me and I tried to catch my breath as she got up. My vision went a little hazy but I was able to see her open the bag and get shocked.

Quill laughed running away. I tried to get up but I still felt winded making me fall back on the ground panting, the Floral Colossus helped me up with the arm that wasn't cut off I nodded to him and he smiled at me.

"How much is this going to hurt?" His friend pulled a gun out and shot Quill electrocuting him.

"Yeah. Right little man." He chuckled turning his head to the Floral Colossus who whimpered to him, I just kinda stood there. "It'll grow back you idiot. Quit whining." He growled to him and I growled a little making his gaze go to me, his eyes narrowed but before he could say anything we were surrounded and the others were lifted off the ground.

"Subject 89P13, drop your weapon. Draco Sicarii stand down." The Nova Core officer commanded. He used my nickname.

I held myself back from snarling and dropped onto my knees putting my hands behind my head next to the raccoon, or subject 89P13.... "Ah crap." He grumbled dropping his gun and put his hands up. "Of the authority of the Nova Core, you are under arrest." The officer said into the mike.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." I muttered.

Hope you guys like it. The picture above is the color of her eye and the color it'll be when it flashes pink.