first kiss

october 24th 2015

ever since ariana and calum had confessed their feelings the night before, they had been completely inseparable. 

it even got to the point of them begging ariana's dad to let him stay at her's. 

he said yes, but under one condition. he had to sleep on an airbed that they had, her father didn't want a boy sleeping with her baby just yet. 

that night, they lay up on ariana's bed the entire night, laughing, joking around and having a little heart to heart in the middle of it all. they continued to learn things about each other, just like they did every single day.

ariana was blabbering on about her favourite bands, which was another reason why calum really liked her. she had the same taste in music as him - and that was somehow very important to him when finding a girl.  

calum watched her eyes light up as she talked about something she was so passionate about, he desperately wanted to kiss her but he didn't know how she would react. 

will she kiss back? 

is it too soon? 

will she think i'm only after one thing?

does she even like me? 

he then reminding himself that yes, you idiot, she does like you. although he found it hard to believe, ariana had confessed the night before that she indeed had feelings for the boy. 

without giving any warning, he cupped ariana's face with both of his hands, staring at her for a few moments before gently placing his lips on hers. the kiss was slow and gentle, he didn't want to rush into anything and ruin their first kiss. 

ariana pulled on his hair which almost made calum let out a soft moan but then he remembered that it was highly inappropriate as they were only kissing and not to forget, her father was sleeping a few rooms down the hall. 

calum knew that night, it wasn't a stupid crush on a pretty girl

the way his heart sped up when someone talked about her or when he saw her, it was strange and it didn't happen when he seen anyone else. 

he didn't like ariana,

he loved her.

----

hi guys!! 

so just to let everyone know, the reason why this is kinda moving fast is because this book is only the events of things happening in their relationship, it isn't their complete story. so that's why i'm only writing the most important things alright ok <33