Miami vs Cavs

50-51 Cavs were winning
Jonah ended up taking me to the game I was dying to go see tonight. I was super excited about it. This is definitely not where I think he was going to take me. I wonder how he even knew I loved them. The only person who knew I wanted to go so bad was Cameron. I was so happy. I thought Jonah had a restaurant date planned or something but i was more excited with this I just wish I didn't get so dressed up. If I knew we were going here I would have worn my jersey.

"This is awesome Jonah thank you" I smiled leaning on him he put his arm around me

"No problem" he smiled looking at the floor

"How did you know I loved them and wanted to go tonight?" I asked

"Oh I got lucky" he said

Halftime Miami was winning and I was happy. They just needed to win. I liked it because Jonah was getting into the game. The only thing was he liked the Cavs which wasn't his fault. It was fun we because we were both bonding over it yelling at the teams. That was one of the reasons I got along with Cameron we both loved basketball. I'm just super curious as to how he knew.

"Do you want a hot dog or something" he asked

"Uhm sure" I said

"2 hot dogs just ketchup on one of them" he said looking at me

"Ketchup is fine" I said to the girl behind the counter

The two hotdogs came out and we also got some orange soda. We hit the bathrooms up after we ate and then got to the seats in time for halftime to end. Cameron texted me while I sat down. He loved the Cavs more then anyone I knew. He always loved rubbing their winnings in my face.

From:Cameron😈-hahaha Cavs are winning.

To: Cameron😈-yea I see that but just wait Miami is better

From: Cameron😈- yea sure👌🏽🖕🏽, Cavs best team out their

I put my phone away because I don't want Jonah to think anything. I would hate if he was texting someone the whole time. His phone has rang a couple times but he ignored it. I learned tonight that Jonah is super respectful and I loved it. It was super attractive.

"Cameron's saying the Cavs are gonna win" I said rolling my eyes

"Aye my boy liked Cavs" he smiled

"Yea loves them and he loves rubbing how good they are in my face, he wanted to be here tonight more then anything instead he's stuck watching it in my basement I feel bad" I said

"If I knew he wanted to go that bad I wouldn't- never mind Miami scored" he smirked and I drew my attention back

"Yay" I said high fiving the air

---
When the game was over we walked back to the car and drove home to my place. I secretly hoped we would go back to his house because he told me his parents didn't get home until 12 and it was only 9:30. I didn't want to have sex with him or anything I just wanted to make out. We listened to music on the way home and we liked the same bands which was cool. We got to my house around 9:45. He stopped the car and got out with me. Was he going to come in with me? He walked me to the door.