Love in the oddest place!

THIS IS MY FIRTS TVD FANFIC SO I'M SORRY IF IT'S BAD.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR THE CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS.

THIS STORY STARTS AROUND SEASON 4 WHEN ELENA IS SIRED TO DAMON AND I'M GOING TO DO A SOMEWHAT NEW PLOT BECAUSE I HAVN'T WATCHED SEASON 4 AND ALEX AND LINDSEY ARE TWINS BUT NOT IDENTICIAL

Person who plays Lindsey-Miley Cyrus

Person who plays Alex-avril lavigne ( with brown hair)

___________________________________________________________________________

NAME-LINDSEY GILBERT

RACE-HUMAN

AGE-18

FAMILY-JEREMEY GILBERT (BROTHER), ELENA GILBERT(SISTER), ALEX GILBERT( TWIN SISTER)

FRIENDS-BONNIE BENNET, CAROLINE FORBES ,MATT DONAVAN, DAMON AND STEFAN SALAVTORE,TYLER LOCKWOOD, REBEKAH MIKAELSON,, ELIJAH MIKAELSON, KLAUS MIKAELSON(GASP)

LIKES-MUSIC, SINGING, SHOPPING, CHEERLEADING

DISLIKES-RUDE PEOPLE

PERSONALLITY-OUTGOING, SARCASTIC, FUNNY, NICE, LOUD

CRUSH-KLAUS MIKAELSON

NAME-ALEX GILBERT

RACE-HUMAN

AGE-18

FAMILY-JEREMEY GILBERT (BROTHER), ELENA GILBERT (SISTER), LINDSEY GILBERT (TWIN SISTER)

FRIENDS-BONNIE BENNET, CAROLINE FORBES, MATT DONAVAN, DAMON AND STEFAN SALVATORE, TYLER LOCKWOOD, REBEKAH MIKAELSON, ELIJAH MIKAELSON, KLAUS MIKAELSON

LIKES-MUSIC, DANCING, SINGING, FOOD

DISLIKES-NOTHING IS NOT EDIBLE

PERSONALLITY-OUTGOIN, FUNNY, SEXY, LOUD, SOMETIMES SHY

CRUSH- STEFAN SALVATORE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was driving for over 2 hours when i finally reached the welcome to mystic falls sign. I looked in the passenger seat and alex just woke up.

Let me introduce myself im lindsey gilbert, i know what you'r thinking is she related to elena gilbert and the answer to that question is yes i am related to her i'm her sister but we look nothing alike and niether does my other sister alex. Me and alex are twins but not identicial we are both 18 and are seniors in high school, along with elena, bonnie and caroline. I have brown hair and blue eyes while elena has brown hair and eyes and alex has brown hair and blue eyes also.

But anyway's back to my story me and alex are coming back from living with family friend's in ohio. We had to move thier because of issues that elena was having, when i said we i meant me,jeremey and alex.

But while we were their this guy named kol became jeremey's "friend' or so we thought he turned out to be an origianal vampire and yes i do know everything and i was'nt compelled to forget everything just like alex wasn't either.

So here we are coming back to mystic falls to live with elena and jeremy.

============TIME SKIP=============

When we finally got to the house we knocked on the door and elena opened it and gave me and alex a group hug then jeremey came and asked what everything was about,when he finally saw us he gave us all a big hug.