Chapter 2:The Questions

I walked into the kitchen to see what she wanted. "What? Elena." I asked her."Why was Klaus acting so weird when you came back?" she questioned looking confused."Wait what do you mean Klaus was acting weird" Damon asked putting quotation marks when he said 'acting weird', "What i mean is he hugged my sister and brought her luggage to her room" Elena said. "What is that not normal for him?" i questioned. "Actually you are the first person he hasn't threatened to kill." Damon said surprised. ''Really? I thought he would just be kidding." I questioned looking at both of them. "Well now you know that he was not kidding." Elena said walking out of the kitchen. I was left alone having a stare down with my big sister's vampire boyfriend.

"Hello, brother." i said in a mocking tone just to get him annoyed. "Whatever, bitch." he said but say the last word in a mumble. ''I heard that, blood sucker." i said turning around. In a flash he was in front of me, he leaned down to my neck,"I would watch yourself with words or you will get yourself hurt." he said in an evil tone."What do you think i am scared of the big bad vampire?" i questioned him. He just walked away hearing him say,"You are lucky i love your sister and she love you." as he walked away.

(Alex's P.O.V)

Me and Jeremy were playing video games, which I won. Jeremy was so surprised that a girl could beat him at a video game. I heard a knock at the door, i stood up and walked toward the door. I opened it to see Stefan, ''Hey Alex." he said giving me a hug. God, did he smell so good, what that is not weird. ''Hey Stefan." i said happy to see him, i may or may not have a crush on him.

Soon we heard Elena yell that dinner was ready. Really, Elena ruin the moment why dont you? We all headed for the kitchen. We all sat down and began to dig in. We all talked to each other and me and lindsey told them all how much we had missed them. Often Damon and Lindsey would send evil glares at each other.