Chapter 3:The Grill

(Lindsey's P.O.V)

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes through the curtains. I yawned and stretched, i was going to head to  mystic grill. I wore black skinny jeans which where ripped,a white skin tight tank top, and my black converse. Alex was still sleeping in her bed, i did bother to wake her up cause she is not a morning person, and plus i would get a pillow to the face.

I ran down the stairs to see Elena sitting on the counter and her and Damon were kissing. "Aw, not in the house! PDA! My young eyes, are scarred for now! Can't there be on day without you guys kissing?" i questioned in disgust. They just rolled their eyes and continued their encounter.

I got into my car and headed a few miles down the road. Then in a flash Rebekah was in front of me, not this again. I slammed down on my brakes. "What the hell, Rebekah?" I yelled through my window. She just looked at me and walked away into the woods. Sometimes i hate that bitch so much. I will never forgive her for what she did to Matt and Elena, which caused Elena to become a vampire.

I soon pushed the gas, and drove slowly jut in case i got anymore surprises. Finally i made it to Mystic Grill. I got out of my car and entered the small doors. I ordered some food and a coke. I paid and took a seat and waited for my food. The i saw Klaus walk over to my table. "Hey Lindsey." he said pulling up a chair. "Hey Klaus." I said smiling. "So you having a hard time moving into a new place?" He question trying to make a conversation. "Actually its not, its fun being her with all my friends and family." I said.

Me and Klaus carried on with our conversation, then my food arrived. "Rebekah stopped me on the way here, she was standing in the road." i said eating. "She has a habit of that." He laughed. Klaus finally said that he had to leave to get some food.

I hopped into my car and made my way back to the house. Tonight we were having a dinner to celebrate mine and Alex's arrive and welcome.