chapter 6:first kiss

(ALEX'S P.O.V)

Finally i got home with Stefan. I quickly ran inside and up to my room to change.When i got to my room i threw on whatever was in site.I ran back downstairs and plopped down on the couch next to Stefan."Do you want a cuddle buddy?" Stefan asked."huh" I said confused."yOU're shirt" Stefan said pointing to my shirt.I looked down and saw that my shirt actually said'WANT TO BE MY CUDDLE BUDDY?'  wow i have no idea what to say."do you want to" i asked looking at him.Then he nodded and cuddled into me. Gosh i have been waiting for this moment for such a long time."Wait a second i'll be right back" i say getting up and running to my room. I looked and looked for it and i finally found  it.I hurried back down stairs and handed it to Stefany, hahaha Stefany,I quickly grabbed a pen and began to write.After a few seconds he handed it back to me.I had got a paper cuddle buddy application it read 'would you like to be my cuddle buddy check yes or no' beside it had a yes and a check and a little note that said 'the reason i wanted to be you're cuddle buddy is because i love you <3'  omg i just died.I looked up at Stefan surprised.Did he really love me? Next he did the unexpected..................he kissed me.

(LINDSEY'S P.O.V)

I was headed to Caroline's house.Hoping she did'nt get drunk cause you know what will happen if she get's drunk.Soon i was at her steps. I knocked and waited when the door opened Caroline was in font of me greeting me with" hey Lind's!" she said hugging me "  hey care you don't know how much i missed my best friend." i said hugging her back, when we stopped hugging and were on her couch she asked me a question that i knew was coming "so,where were you" Caroline asked me "with Klaus" i said blushing "what." she gasped. I just shrugged and said"you heard me."she laughed and gestured for me to keep going, so i told her what happened a few minutes ago........................"so i kissed him and i felt sparks" i said smiling like a mad women +so this means" she said thinking then gasped for like the thousandth time."I Lindsey violet London Gilbert  is Klaus mikaelson's mate" i said excited. We jumped around like little girl's on Christmas morning. But it was true i was klaus's mate!