Chapter 7: Day after Day

Alexs pov

It has been a day since me and Stefan had kiss and i am still suprised. I never really knew or felt that he liked me i just thought he liked me as a friend, but guess what, i was wrong.(as usual) 

Everything has been awkward like after we kissed i kinda ran upstairs and didnt come out until this morning, so yeah.

I just hope Stefan wont be mad, and i would probably be sad the rest of my life.

I was walking down the stairs to smell eggs and bacon. But it wasn't Stefan it was Damon, what a surprise....I figured that he would be making out with Elena in frount of the park scarring little kids. 

He handing me a plate with 2 pieces of bacon and a biscut? What kind of person gives a girl like me two frecking pieces of bacon?! 

"You didn't posion it did you?" i asked making sure he wasn't planning to kill me. He just smiled and walked out the front door. That son of a bleep! Well, there goes my perfect pieces of bacon ruined with posion.

I will just go to the grill and get alot of bacon and not share it with anybody. 

I grabbed my IPhone and went upstairs to put some clothes on.=====>picture to the side=====>once i curled my hair and headed out the door ready to get some food. 

Lindsey's pov

I was on my way to the grill from Carolines's when i see my sisters car pull into the grill parking lot. She got out of the car look pretty as always. I loved her outfit, it was blue which is one of my favorite colors.

She soon saw me and smiled and I headed for the enterence to met her, I hugged her tight cause i haven't seen her for a day. Everytime i was away from her it felt like i was missing my other half.

===========================================================================

sorry its short! 

thanks for reading i will try to update tommorow!:)