Chapter 4: The Party

(Alex's P.O.V)

I woke up to hear someone cooking breakfast becase i smelled bacon. I quickly put some cloths on, i wore a red t shirt,gray skinny jeans, and my green vans. I ran downstairs to see Stefan by the stove. "Hey Stefany." I said kissing his cheek. "Hey Alex." he said handing me a plate. "Thank you." I said hugging him from behind. "Your welcome." he said sitting down beside me.

"So what is going on to day?" i asked with bacon stuffed in my mouth. "Well we all are having a party for you and lindsey coming home, and Lindsey is staying with Caroline, and Damon and Elena are going on a date, so i guess it will just be you and me." he said smiling at me. I returned it and went back to eating. Alone  with Stefan sounds wonderful, mmm bacon.

(Stefan's P.O.V)

I was fixing Alex some breakfast. I have had a crush on her every since ive meet her. She is beautiful and out going. She has those sparkling blue bright eyes that are just hipnitizing. Iwas just so happy when word got around they were coming home. When i hugged her yesterday let me tell you smelled pretty good.

Then i hear a "Hey Stefany." i laughed in my mind. "Hey Alex," i said handing her a plate. I looked at here before i sat down beside her. She looked as cute as usaul.

(Lindsey's P.O.V)

I was on my way back home from the grill. I was hoping that Rebekah wouldn't pop up in the middle of the road, she didn't so that was good. I wouldn't want to wreak and die when i just moved to my new home. I was getting out of my car to smell someone fixing breakfast. I ran in the house quickly and grabbed me a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast. Let me tell you something Stefan can cook very well, even though he has been around for quiet sometime. 

Once I was done I dragged Alex up the stairs cause we had to go and she was to buy staring at Stefan to relize what time it was. I saw a box on my bed, i don't remember putting on there either. I opened it to find a hot pink beautiful strapless ball gown that goes to my waist and poofs out like a cinderella dress. That dress was beautiful, I find a note in the box that says "Hello love, hope you loved the dress. Look under your bed for accesseries, looking forward to seeing you tonight. -Love Klaus"

I smiled at the thought of Klaus buying me this wonderful and beautiful dress for tonight at the party. I looked under the bed to find another box, I quicky opened it eager to find what was in it. I found pink lace up high-heels, and a dimond tiara. I can't believe that Klaus would buy such things for me they probably costed alot...or he compelled them too, either way I am happy.

I went into the bathroom and Put the wonderful looking dress on, I curled my hair and put it in a elegant updo, and placed the dimond tiara gently on my head. If this was a fairy tale, I would be the princess and Klaus would be my prince.

Then I put my shoes on and put on eyeliner, mascara,blush and i walked down the stairs.

(ALEX'S P.O.V)

I saw that Lindsey had alittle suprise. Lindsey walked out of the bathroom and picked out my outfit, cause she says that I don't match when I put clothes together.She pulled a green ball gown that was long and puffy two things that I hate most. She then gave me green pumps, no. "No." I said cause i was certzin that I was not wearing those shoes. "Your wearing them and that is final." she said handing me them. Whatever.

She walked out of them room and I quickly grabbed my ankle high converse and went into the bathroom. I slipped on the green ball gown and slide on my black converse. I curled my hair, I only put on lipstick and some mascara cause I didn't like makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and waited to hear the door shut which would mean that Lindsey had left. I heard it shut and walked down the stairs to see Stefan waiting, he looked me up and down and said "Why don't you look lovely." I smiled in return as i held up my gown and carried on walking down the stairs. "Thank you and don't ask." I laughed and headed out the door with him to the car. 

We finally arrived and went inside to see alot of people we had missed along time. We hugged greeted and meet new people. I looked around the crowd to see Lindsey and Klaus talking. Wonder how that conversation is going?

===========================================================================

Sorry it was short, i will update soon!! Thanks for reading!! it means alot to me.