Part 7: Phil's POV

I listen at Dan's door for a few minutes then slide down in front of it. He is watching our videos. Now he has to believe everything is real. I feel tears brim my eyes. I let them stream down my cheeks and outline the curves of my lips and my nose. Am I crying out of joy that he is starting to believe? Out of sadness or anger out of everything that has happened? I don't know. But whatever it is, it is making me smile. He's finally awake. And he will come back. I just know it.

I look at my phone.

I've been sitting here for three hours, staring into space. It is almost midnight. I get up and decide to go sleep in my bed. I'm too tired to do anything. I finally sleep well since six months ago. Dan is back. Sort of.

Dan's POV:
I am sitting with Phil apparently playing Never Have I Ever: YouTuber Edition in his room. We both are red and blushing. We have something special for this. We reach the question: "Have you ever kissed another YouTuber?" We both smiled and I said, "Weelllll..." Phil pressed his soft, tender lips against mine and put his hands gently on the back of my head, curling his fingers through my hair. I shivered and put my hands on his hips. He pulled away and I sort of went with him and he laughed and said, "Whoa Dan! Calm down! More later!" I laughed and pulled away. Considering this was Never Have I Ever, we both put down a finger. I said, "Yes, I have just kissed another youtuber: Phil Lester!"

Phil says, "We have been dating for about a year now. We just can't hide it any more! It's too hard!" he laughed. I looked at his eyes full of the ocean. "Damn, guys. Phan is real!" I look back at the camera. "You guys were right all along you pieces of trash. Thank you for supporting us. We know you love us for who we are and we appreciate it. We love you too." 

"And know, we will hopefully be making videos together until the end of time! And if I explode, or something, we will make it work and we can implant my soul into a floating orb or something. WE WILL MAKE IT WORK no matter what!"

We waved towards the camera and we leaned into each other. We decided to end the video there.

"I love you Phil Lester."

"I love you Dan Howell."

------------------

I wake up with a start. I look at the clock.

2:00am

Everything now seems familiar. I look around the room and have a new consciousness.

I remember.

I beam and chuckle out loud with joy. I have my life back.

 But, this isn't quite the best feeling in the world. I know what is though.

I swing my legs over the side of my bed and rush to Phil's room. I bang on the door and open it. "Phil Phil Phil PHIL!!" I shake him awake and he looks up at me with wide eyes. "Dan, what is it??"

"I REMEMBER!! I remember everything! I'm okay!" I attack him with a bear hug. He laughs and flips me onto my back onto the other side of the bed. He slides on top of me and straddles over my torso. We both smile with pure joy and happiness.

"I missed you," he said.

I smiled and exhaled and placed my lips on his.

Phil's POV:

I look down at his beautifully formed face. The higher cheek bones enhanced by his brilliant smile. His dimples and laughter lines creasing.

"I could cut myself on those cheek bones, yeah?"

He laughs and pulls my head down vigorously and places his lips on mine.

"You're getting hard Phil." I blush red and he seems satisfied.

He gently places his hands on my hips and moves them lightly over my upper half, making me shiver.

 He lifts my shirt above my head and dramatically tosses it across the room. 

My turn. I place my hands on his hips and lift his shirt slowly over his head. I hear him shakily exhale, just as I had. His collar bones are sharp and exposed. I kiss them and he lifts his chin up to the ceiling with a smile. "Don't stop Phil. Don't ever stop."

"Ha why would you think that?" We laugh and I move my lips up and around his neck. 

I then caress his cheek with my lips and whisper, "Glad to have you back, Danny." He pulls my body closer still and says, "I know." He kisses my lips and rakes his fingers through my hair, as I do to him.
We then roll over onto our sides and one of his legs crosses over mine and we touch foreheads. "I'll never let get go, Dan Howell."

"Neither will I. You're kind of stuck with me."

We snuggle under the covers, our foreheads never move away, our hands never kept from interlocking.

We fall asleep to the sounds of our breathing.