two: meeting the pack

The house was undeniably beautiful, that was for sure. Nestled deep into the woods a beautiful, cozy one story home; the cute cabin was adorable. I couldn't help but to awe at the wood home. it felt so welcoming and I haven't even been inside yet! It looked quite large for a home for just two soon-to-be newly weds but I had to remind myself that Sam did have people over often or that's what mother told me.

The weather down in the L.A Push was definitely colder then in Seattle but it was worth it in my mind. I loved the cold but I was sure I was going to have to go back down to a mall to shop for clothes more appropriate for this type of weather. I really doubted that shorts and tank tops would suffice to keep me warm here.

Once, Sam had parked his car it sent off a chain of reactions. Three boys exploded out of their house as if the devil was on their heels. Holy hell, I thought dumbly to myself, these dudes were fuckin' massive! I took a step back as Sam quickly took a step in front of me as if to shield me away from these three, big men. They looked young but I couldn't quite place their ages.

Sam tensed protectively, "I thought I told you idiots to go home." Sam growled gruffly taking a stern approach.

I peeked over my brother to get a better look at the three men. The shortest of the men looked to be 6'2 with lighter dark brown hair and warm, brown eyes. The second tallest was 6'4 with short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes that screamed mischief. The tallest and biggest, besides Sam obviously, was at least 6'5, had the shortest hair of the three boys, and bigger but lighter brown eyes. They all sported the Quileute's russet skin. They were clothed in clothes that should've frozen them but they looked as if the cold could hardly bother them.

Emily was laughing softly from my other side watching with amusement.

"Come on, Sam, we just wanted to meet your baby sister we've been hearing so much about!" The second tallest said kicking a rock whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

"We've been dying to meet her!!" The shortest grinned with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

Sam was frowning down at the boys for a few moments before lingering on the tallest who seemed to have a blank look on his face but the eagerness was easy to see. Sam spoke with authority that came natural to older brother's, "Don't overwhelm her or I will de-ball you mutts, got that? I won't hesitate to murder you if you make her uncomfortable. I just got her back." He said harshly making the three boys nod their head quickly.

Sam sighed and looked back at me, "Emily and I will go take your things inside. If these assholes do anything, I'll kill them. Don't be afraid to hurt them." Sam said with a small smile but I knew he was serious. I wasn't a violent person but for Sam's sake I nodded with an easy grin.

He looked back the three boys with obvious dislike before Emily tugged at his arm, "Come on, babe, didn't you want to surprise Serena with something?" Emily urged him sweetly. The way those two looked at each other made my heart melt. You just knew that those two were in love, deeply and madly. It gave me a tinge of jealousy but I set it aside as Sam obeyed grumpily.

Sam took a step away warily throwing me to the wolves.