13

Previously on You took the pain away

I ignored her and continued to walk toward the stairs.I heard a gun cock back and I turned around to see Kentrell holding a gun at my head.While tears started to fall heavily from my eyes.

Nicki:Can you a least let me go lay my baby down before you kill me

This Chapter

Nicki Pov

He dropped the gun to his side and I walked upstairs.I knocked on the door and Denim unlocked it . Her eyes were blood shot red. I picked her up and I sat on the bed with her and Papi in my lap.

Nicki:No matter what happens I love yall

I laid Papi at the bottom of Denim's bed and she laid at the top.I walked out the room locking it from the inside. I walked downstairs and Meek was waking up, he looked up at me and he looked confused at to why my eyes were red.I looked forward , and he looked too. He saw that Trell,Kendall, and Fah  had a gun.He looked down and I knew that he had his gun in his waist band. I walked and sat on the couch.

Nicki:So you really gonna do this, you just gonna take me out.. Leaving my son without a mother

Fah dropped the gun and walked toward me. She was in my face and I stood up , me and her stand face to face

Fah:Thats not your son

Nicki:But it is, you the bitch that left him for 4 month then told him that you didnt care nor love him. And we signed them papers that YOU decided to give to us.Thats my son

She looked me in my eyes.I looked out the corner of my eyes and Niara came out with a gun pointed at Fah(I really lowkey thought she left us hanging, but now I know she a ride or die),Meek had one pointed at Trell and he was ready to blow his brains any second, and Na had one pointed at Kendall. I took this opportunity to punch her one more time. I punched her and she fell out unconscious. I ran upstairs and they unlocked the door. Papi was sitting on the bed crying, I looked at his arm and it  had swollen up even more. I picked him and Denim up to take them downstairs. Wen Denim saw Na she jumped out my arms and ran toher . Omelly,Deen, and Pmon were dragging everybody out.

Omelly:Hey sis

Nicki:Hey O

Omelly:WHat you want the call to be Meek

Meek:Ask Nicki, cause what I wanna do is gonna be some cruel shit

Omelly:Everything on you sis, what you wanna do

I sat there thinking, I have never been in this postion... I looked at them on the ground laying there. I didnt realize how long I had been thinking until they started waking up.

Nicki:Niara beat her ass on more time. After that O...... Take them out

He saluted me and I walked outside with Papi. I sat in the car with Papi in the front seat with me. I saw them bringing Fah out and I hopped out the car and punched her one more time for breaking my baby arm. I got in the car,Niara went with Deen,O, and Pmon, and Na and Denim got in the Range with me and Meek on our way to the hospital.

At the Hospital

We were sitting in the room waiting on the doctor to come back with Papi's x-rays. They him some Morphine so he was out of it.

Dr: Knock knock

I adjusted Papi in my lap.

Papi:Mommy, I cant feel my arm

Nicki:I know baby

Dr:So his arm is definitely broken. So we just gonna put him in a temp cast and them he's gonna get a real cast tomorrow