Epilogue

Ethan's POV

We had been a couple for the rest of the year, and I have to admit, they were the best months of my life.

However, people judged us, and Lexi soon got unpopular - well, as unpopular as she can get.

Lizzie stopped being her friend, and for a few weeks, people bullied us, of course they did. But hiding our relationship would have been worse.

When Grayson found out, he was shocked, angry for a while too, but he died down and supported me. We started making videos together, and now, I'm famous!

Lex and I applied for the same colleges, but we were studying different topics. In the end, she went ahead to New York for Uni. She got in to Cornell and I'm so proud of her.

Gray and I are inseparable now, like we used to be. We moved to LA together and share an apartment.

It turns out, I knew nothing about love. I didn't love Lexi, but it was still hard letting her go.

I currently have a girlfriend, Sophia, and we're both YouTubers. We both (including Grayson) have decided the have a gap year, and it's going to be amazing; we're going to travel to different places, go to magcon, meet fans etc.

As for Hunter, he went to jail again, and insisted that he hadn't done anything, but at school before we reported him, he swore he would kill me for kissing Lex in our rehearsal.

But I could never forget that Lexi is still important to me.

And I saved her. I protected her.

And that's all that matters.
---------------------------------------------------

So this is the official ending! I'll do a Thank You page, but that doesn't matter hahah

Twerk out✌🏼️