Chapter 2

Daisha POV

"OHH MY GOD SHUT UP." I screamed to my sister. Right know we where fighting over who wash the dishes. It was her turn because I washed them this morning when she already went to school.
"ITS NOT MY TURN. MOM SHES LIEING. " Taliyah screamed.
Mom:Both of you shut up. Know Daisha you wash the dishes.
Me: Mom I did them this morning.
Mom: I don't care, wash them.
I looked at her for a few seconds and I screamed as loud as I could. I stormed to my room and grabbed my skateboard and shoes, and made sure I had my little bag with my journal and my red ankle bracelet my brother gave me in it and slung it on my shoulder. I was already dressed (in the mm) so what was point of changing.I looked at the clock and it said 8:00, so I knew it's was slightly dark outside. I ran downstairs and saw my mom still standing in the kitchen waiting for me.
Mom: Daisha get back here know you ha-.
I cut her off by slamming the door I her face. I ran Down the porch steps and drop my skateboard and hooped on and pushed off. I was furious because my mom always cut her slack cause she's the oldest. Even though she the oldest, she not the responsible one. Who was the one who crashed both of your cars. In one day!! I was all the way down the long road from the street I was on. I lived In the hood so I had to cut through the baddest part. I started to ride slower once I started think about life again. Every day I ask my self why am I livening. Like, I always get treated a certain way about everything I do. Like being a tomboy or either the way I dress. And my parents are barely home and don't even care about me. They think money can fix every thing. They spoil Taliyah, but when I comes down to me, they'll just give 200 dollars and say go shopping. Taliyah will get all she wants. She'll ask to go to a college party and my mom will say yes, but when I wanna go to a middle school lock in she say no. My mom doesn't even know about the boys Taliyah bring in the house. And then she bribes me to now tell her. I was knocked out of my thoughts by a loud horn honking. I jumped off my board and caught it. I looked up and see and blue Lamborghini with a light skinned man with a hood on. I couldn't see his face, but I could see his 2 nose rings he had. I looked up at they sky and see it got darker. I don't know where I was going so I was just riding.
???: Hey. Watch where you going. I could have hit you.
I gave him a guilty smile and shrugged my shoulders.
He got back in his car. While he did that I crossed in front of his car. He honked the horn again and scared me. I jumped off again and fell. He jumped out his car again and yelled.
???: Im so sorry I didn't mean to.
I nodded my head and before I could reply, he yanked me up and put a cloth over my face. I struggled till I started seeing darkness surround me. For a few seconds I tried to fight it but I just passed out.