Chapter 10

Daisha POV

'If you're thinkin' you're too cool to boogie
Boy oh boy have I got news for you
Everybody here tonight must boogie
Let me tell ya, you are no exception to the rule

Get on up, on the floor
'Cause were gonna boogie oogie oogie
'Till you just can't boogie no more
Ah boogie, boogie no more
You can't boogie no more
Ah boogie, boogie no more
Listen to the music'

I was cruising on my skated to Boogie Oogie To by A Taste Of Honey.

I giggled as Nehemiah turned around and started doing the moon walk on his skates while making funny faces at me.

Daisha: Your so stupid. Your a idiot.

He came up to me and kissed my cheek

Nehemiah: I'm your idiot.

I giggled again and grabbed his hand and kept cruising.

There was an old skool skate party at cascades and chris thought it would be a good idea to take us.

I said no because Nehemiah's mom couldn't take him and he needed a ride.

It's been a month since me and Nehemiah started dating and I think it's getting serious.

He told me he loved me last week and I completely froze and kicked him out.

I was knocked out off my thoughts by Dae Dae nudging me and I slipped and fell as Dae Dae skated off.

Daisha: Omg are you serious right now.

Nehemiah: Man yo brother a punk for that.

Daisha: Don't say anything cause you know what he can do.

He smacked his teeth and helped me up again.

Nehemiah and my brother have been getting along well but it'd just that Dae Dae is over protective. ALOTT.

It's like he's becoming the third triplet for Red and chris.

Speaking of chris he's been watching me all day since we got here. Like he knows I wanna run but I can't leave Nehemiah.

Chris POV

Daisha has been skating non stop since we got to cascades.

I wanted to ease up off of her a little because while she was suspended i definitely had her ass.

I looked her in the basement for a week. She probably doesn't feel punished because the basement has a bathroom, couch, mini kitchen, 52 inch flat screen HD TV.

The fact that I locked her down there so she wouldn't talk to Nehemiah. At all. Period Point Blank. I wasn't haven that.

I was watching Daisha from a far wile her and Nehemiah was skating. She looked so happy smiling.

I looked at Dae Dae and signalling him over.

Dae Dae: Waddup.

Chris: go trip Daisha.

Dae Dae: Why.

Chris: Look at her.

He turned around and looked at her and sighed.

Dae Dae: you right.

I watched as he skated to her and grabbed her leg from behind. She fell forward.

Like usual Nehemiah helped her up.

After that I got Red and Dae Dae to get her in the car.

I dropped her and Nehemiah off home cause Red wanted me to watch the trapped. Dae Dae had his own ride so I was good.

I always wondered what Daisha and Nehemiah do when were gone but I ain't worried bout it yet.

If they having sex I most definitely whopping her ass and his. Straight up.

Not much but comment and vote.

SLOW UPDATES!!!!