Chapter 6

^^lazy day outfit^^

Daisha POV

*1 Month Later*

It's been a month and it's going good. I started talking to Chris but I still think he's aggressive. When tries to do nice things for me I don't like them most of the time. When we talk it's short sentences. Me and Red have gotten closer. He knows every thing about me.

It's the middle of December and I wonder if I get any thing for Christmas. At my house, we would give back, like we have secret santas and whatever they give us, we exchanged it with someone else. Weird but that's how it was.

Right know it's lazy day and me, Red and Chris are in the living room watching spongebob when a loud U-Haul truck stopped in front of the house across the street. Then a white on white Range Rover pulled up behind it. Red got up and looked out the window and I stood behind him.

The driver and passenger car door opened and a man and woman got out. But I saw someone else in the backseat. They were talking to the people who drove the U-Haul when they yelled at the car for someone to get out. I look at the backseat door and there was this tall cute pretty eyes boy like my age. My birthday is next month so I'll be glad when I turn fourteen. He was light skin with greenish hazel eyes. I got to say his swag was on point. As he walked I saw what looked like a tattoo when his shoulder swung.

I was too into my thoughts when I heard Chris scoff.

Chris: You like him Daisha.

All I did was look at my feet embarrassed. I felt my cheeks heat up so I knew I was blushing.

Red: Awww Daisha got a cruuuuushhhh.

Red and Chris started cooing as I kept looking out the window. I looked at my painted toes and I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked behind me to see if it was either Red or Chris but they were back watching TV. I turned around and saw him staring at me. When we made eye contact he smiled and I smiled back. His smile was so pretty it went right with his face. He waved at me and I blushed and waved back.

I saw him look down smiling then looked at me and threw up the deuces sign. I waved again and he walked into his house. I looked down smiling and giggled. I think I have a crush.

Chris POV

I saw how Daisha was looking at that boy across the street. She might have a crush on him. But Christmas is right around the corner and I wanna do something special for her. I mean we barely talk so hey why not. I think I'm gonna in role her in school soon and I know just what to get her.

Red POV

Daisha has a crush on the new neighbors son. I might let them talk though. Chris is really strict when it comes to Daisha. Where ever she at he gone find her. Even when she in the shower he by the door.

But Christmas is next week and I want to get her something. I remember at the mall she was looking at that Red Razor Scooter. I know she'll love it. She always said her parents didn't let her do anything. So imma get it.

I looked over at Daisha and she was still looking out the window. I snapped my fingers at Chris and his eyes moved to me but his head didn't. I mouthed to him go to the kitchen. He got up casually and walked in. I got up and walked in also.

Chris: What?

Red: What you getting Daisha for Christmas?

Chris: I think imma get her a phone. I mean she don't even go out the house so why not. Im plus imma make the phones messages, calls, photos, apps go to my phone. Or I can just lock it so she can only message and call us.

Red: That's dumb. Just get her a normal phone. Give her some kind of freedom. At least I know what she wants for Christmas.

Chris: What.

Red: Cant tell you that. Just be ready at 12:00 so we can go to the mall and get her something.

Chris: What if she see it.

Red: She not. All you gotta do is tel her to go to the art store. Simple.

We were at the mall and Daisha just looked like a lost puppy. She went to champs and the art store as me and Chris got her stuff. I gave her money and she went ham in the art store. She got bright colors and bases. Me and Chris are gonna have and interesting Christmas.