Chapter 4

Chris POV

I talked to Red and told him about Baby Girl. He was some what going crazy, but he was also calm about it. He said he got every thing set up to start doing the room. When he informed me that he got the stuff, I took a spare car at the trap and went to the house. Once I got there, I walked up the steps and unlocked the to come to loud music and the smell of paint. I followed the noise and it was in the second largest guest room, beside my room. Why did Red give this girl a big room. I walked in and see plastic on the floor with powder blue splattered paint on it and see Red dancing rolling the paint on the wall and giant boxes. Must be the bed. I turned to the left and see two dressers and a mirror covers with plastic. Then this nigga started to do the moon walk.

Chris: WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING NIGGA?

I yelled over the loud music, going over to it to turn it down.He turned around fast and the paint roller flew out his hand and landed on me.

Red: Huh. Oh, my bad BREEZY.

He know not to call me by my old drug dealer name.

Chris: What I tell you bout calling me that. I said what you doing? You ain't done yet? And why you got all this she don't need it. AANNDD why did you give her the second biggest guest room.

Red: Yes she does. And because She a girl she need the space. Girls can't be locked up like a caged animal. You know what girls do when they go crazy in a small space.

I cut my eye at him.

Chris: No?

Red: Nigga I don't either, but I know it ain't good. But why she can't have all this stuff and and big room. She gone be in here most of the time anyway cause ion think she gone wanna be in the same with you, since YOU kidnapped her.

Chris: Shut up and get back to painting. I'll be on this wall.

I said while turning the music back on and picking up a roller and started painting.

Red: Ight

We continued to paint until we were done. Red started to cut the bed out the box and lay it out as I read the instruction Manuel. While reading I went into deep thought about Baby Girl. Then I realized she was still at the trap house. I guess I'll get her tonight. Imma let her sit there and suffer for a few hours. She gone try and hit me. That's a big HELL NO. I watched as Red cut the box spring and mattress out the plastic and lay it on the head board post. He went out the room as I lay out the rug and pushed the bed against the wall. He came back with the whole bed suit. He tossed it to me and took the plastic off the dressers and stuff.

*3 Hours Later*

Me and Red were Finally finished with the room. It looked artsee and I liked it. (Room in the MM). Red wanted to stay here and chill out while I went to get Baby Girl. I pulled up to the trap to see a lot of cars. I had to park in the grass. I walked to the door and opened it to see a lot of half naked girls walking around. I walked past them to the basement door and went down the stairs. I got to the bottom and seen Baby Girl was laying on the floor with tears in her eyes and she was sniffling. I went and stood I front of her.

Chris: Get up.

She didn't move. She just kept on sniffling.

Chris: I said get up!

I said Alil  louder. When she still didn't get up, I yanked her up and yelled.

Chris: I SAID GET UP. DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME.

More tears spilled over as she nodded quickly. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight as we walked past every body. The drive didn't take long. I pulled up in the long drive way and opened her door. I grabbed her hand again and pulled her with me to the front door up the steps. Once we were in Red came to view and stared at Baby Girl intensively, almost like a side eye. He put on a slight smile and waved. She just looked down at the ground and whimpered. Red look up at me with a 'what did you do look' . I shrugged and Red took her hand and trailed her up stairs with me behind them.

Red POV

When I seen the girl I knew Chris did something to her. I just stared at her. I smiled and waved, all she did was look down and whimpered. I looked up at Chris with a 'what did you do' look and I grabbed her hand and went up the stairs with Chris behind us. When we got to the room I opened the door and tugged her in with me. She stepped in and examined the room. I watch how her face expressions went from a stank look to a fake smile.

Chris: You like it.

She look down and nodded her head. Why she don't talk? I'll probably find out later. Once she got situated, I gave her a big shirt to sleep in and she crawled in bed and went to sleep sniffling. I shut the door and turned to Chris.

Red: Why she don't talk?

Chris: I don't know. She hasn't said one word since I got her. Even when I put the rag on her face, she didn't even scream. But I don't know man.

Red: I don't know either, but I'll take her to the mall tomorrow to get what she needs. You know, shoes, cloths, pjs. Stuff like that.

Chris: Ight. But remember Red. She quiet and will slip away. Ok. Keep an eye on her.

Red: You know I will. Plus she a girl, were she gone go. Ain't she from Orlando, she don't know Virginia like we do.

Chris: Truu but still watch her.

Red: Ight fam. Going to bed.

Chris: Peace.

I went to my room and went to sleep after that. 

Daisha POV

IMM IN VIRGINA!!! Oh god why me. Why was I taken. When I saw the room I hated it. I don't even like blue. If it was red yes. That man with the red hair was staring at me really weird. Made me feel awkward. I was in bed and I heard them talking. They said were taking me to the mall. I only been to the mall like twice so this should be fun. So imma just get my beautiful sleep.