Episode 8: Destruction, A Way of Revenge Part I

Today was Wednesday and the dark underwater cavern was still as wicked and as villainous as the monsters that were living in it. Toxin sat on the large stone in his rusty golden armor, sharpening his long sword which was one of the many weapons that he could summon. He got up and threw the sharpening stone behind him.

He got into a fighting stance and quickly swung his sword in an X and T manner, seeing if it was a sharp as he wanted to be. Toxin exhaled as the long sword reacted, and dematerialized into dark green gas, and then vanished away.

He shook his hand and walked over to the large stone table that sat in the middle of the underwater cavern. On the table was one of the remaining dark power scrolls that Vixx had given to him and Abrus. Three in total was given to them, but Toxin had used the dark pink scroll, the transformer one, to turn Sofia's best friend, Dianna, into an angry and resentful monster. He'd imagined that everything would turn out as planned, but the darkness that was inside of Dianna wasn't as strong and passionate as Toxin had hoped it would be.

Still, Dianna was useful as the void monsters now knew that that they have to choose someone with immense amount of darkness and anger inside of them, and it seems as though Abrus had found the perfect human for the destruction scroll: a scroll that Vixx had said himself was one of the most powerful scrolls he has created yet. Toxin could tell from its creation that Vixx was growing impatient and wanted the seal broken as fast as possible.

A misty, purple portal opened in front of Toxin and out came Abrus. Her hands were together as she laughed amongst herself. She walked over to her side of the cavern and began looking at herself in the mirror that was next to some stairs, leading to other magical mirror. The mirror that Toxin and Arbus used to talk to Vixx.

"Well?" Toxin asked, waiting for an answer.

Abrus turned around. "What?"

"Did you find a person worthy of the destruction scroll?" He asked.

"Mhm...and the human is full of anger and regret, two emotions that go well with the darkness." Abrus clapped her hands. "Soon enough that smelly human will have this whole town and the Rangers in ruins."

Toxin slammed his hands down on the table. "Yes!!" He settled down and crossed his arms. "Now, what are we gonna do about the Sun?"

Abrus shifted to her stone throne. "What's wrong with the Sun?" She asked.

"The Sun is dangerous. It's stopping us from doing what we need to do. If it keeps getting in our way, soon enough it will stop us from bringing Vixx and his army here." Toxin explained.

Abrus sighed and twirled her white hair. "There's nothing we can do. We have to wait until our bodies get use to the heat."

Toxin slammed his fist on the table. "I would've expected a better answer....a better solution---" Toxin grinned. "From a person who use to worship the Sun." He finished.

Abrus stopped twirling her hair as her eyes glowed violet. She stuck out her hand and threw poison towards Toxin as he dodged it. She threw more as he summon two shields and blocked her attacks. Abrus jumped up and her hair slowly transformed into strings of venomous poison. Five strings of hair extended and rushed towards Toxin while he continued to hold his shields up.

The five strings of hair curved around the shields and grabbed Toxin and his defense disappeared. The five strings of hair got tighter and tighter around Toxin as Abrus eyes continued to glow.

"How dare you bring that up!!!" Abrus's voice changed to a more deep and darker tone as she slowly walked towards him. "Vixx may not be here to put you in your place, but I surely will. You shouldn't take me lightly even when I'm his wife!!" Abrus turned and threw Toxin across the cavern. Her strings of hair retracted back to her and her hair went back to winter white.