Really Nigga

He nodded in agreement and closed his eyes. I put my free hand over his eyes just invade he decided to peek while walking past me. Once he was all the way in front of me I kicked the door closed and knowing I locked the door before allowing him to intrude my home. I started pushing him forward toward the stairs so that we can head to my bedroom. As we were heading up the stair I had forgotten all about the built in fish tank, with the blue ocean background, that was right across from the staircase. You can see my reflection so I panicked and pushed him faster. I saw him peek from the side and then that made me pop him in the head.
"Stop peeking asshole", I said sternly. He let out a dramatic gasp and stopped walking, putting his hand over his chest with his eyes still closed. " I would never", he said flipping his imaginary hair and began walking away. I just shook my head finally we got to my room which he made seem like forever.

"Okay miss bossy. You can stop pushing now, please and thank you", he said with a chuckle slowly following. I'm still stuck on the fact my dumbass let him in my parents house while I'm naked.
" Shut up jackass and sit down"
"Stop being so damn rude", he said while sitting on the foot of my bed. I walked over to my dresser pulling out basketball shorts and a black T-shirt, along with some new undergarments as I was doing this I cautiously looked behind me a few times to see if he was looking but he was sitting there moving his head Stevie Wonder and doing the little notes that Stevie sings when he forgets the lyrics. I tried my best not to laugh and snuck off to take a quick shower.

Miguel Pov~

I swear Dess has a body on her. She assumed I wasn't looking because my eyes were "closed". You know how you semi close your eyes so u can still see what's going on? Yeah, I did that. I saw that she went to take a shower, so I began to snoop around her room being nosey. I looked at the pictures of her and her parents and she looks as if she was a happy child but at the same time I feel as if she has secrets she doesn't want anyone to know. But that's none of my business. I walked over to her desk and saw customized journal with a broken heart shaped lock it. It was pretty cool cause once you unlock the lock pad it's headset shape breaks in half. I began to get a little bored and sleepy waiting on her so I decided to nap...............

Deserai POV~

I could hear Mr. Nosey going through my stuff so I quickly rinsed off, lotions up, and threw on my clothes.
"What are y-", walking out the bathroom I cut myself off seeing that he was knocked the ef out on my bed. I mean like snoring type knocked out. Like he at home or something. He was spread out across my bed flat on his back with his feet touching my plush black rug.

"Aye wake up", I said while shaking him wildly, but he was yet to wake up. I tried everything and it didn't work. After 15min I just sat here at the head of my bed upside down. Then a light bulb popped on. I unbuckled his pants a little bit and pulled his jeans down far enough so that could feel something. I sat on his lap and he instantly became hard. Lawd let me tell you this motha'fucka is blessed. His packing with a huge package. I slowly began to grind on him, thank you dance class. He started to fidget in his sleep which meant I was doing something right.

Miguel POV~

A nigga was having a good ass dream until started feel soft rub up and down my dick in reality. Whoever it was needs to keep going. I started letting out low grunts as she picked up her pace. I grabbed hold onto her ass giving it a squeeze then I took control and started to make her move faster. She began to moan out loud letting me know it felt wonderful. I finally opened my eyes to see it was Deserai which made me want to keep going.
"Fuck Dess", I groaned out as felt myself getting close to my climax. I could tell she was near because she began to pull on my shirt and squeeze her eyes shut.
"Ahhhhh Migue-e-l... Iiiim about to cum", she moaned out loudly throwing her head back. I kept moving her back and forth until she squirted on my boxers and jeans. Right after I nutted and let go of her and she dropped down onto my chest. I was just sitting thinking damn.... What just happened ?

Short Boring But It's An Update

Yes Bre'baby Is Back

Comment & Vote 4 More Updates