Oh No! Please Be A Dream

I can't believe that just happened. I closed my eyes and opened them and he was still there. So I squeezed my eyes shut and pinched myself.

"What are you doing Des?" Said Miguel.

"I'm trying to see if this is just a dream. Cause I'm really hoping that it is a dream"

" No it's not a dream love."
Damn.....
I hurried and jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I'm sitting here still in shock can't believe still, that I basically fucked Miguel with clothes on. Now I feel like a hoe cause he's taken and I don't even know him that well to be doing anything like this with him. And now my feelings are going to be fucked up tomorrow.  

"Look this was a mistake you have to go", I said in a panicking voice. He sat up looking at me all confused and what not, like this is okay. 

"Wait, hold it's okay Des. We were just stuck in the moment"

"No, I think you should just leave because that shouldn't have happened then your girlfriend is going to find out about and I just ma-", I was cut off by him kissing me with so much passion and power as if he mean't it. Now shit is getting really crazy. 

"Ma, chill okay? Just try to push it behind us okay. I'm sorry I kissed you but that was the only way to get you to shut up. I hope you can just pretend this didn't happen. I just came to talk and chill with you", I looked at him like he was stupid or some, cause this nigga did not just say to pretend that this damn event didn't happen.

"Miguel are you stupid? Did you really just say that bullshit. WE can't talk or anything cause this shit actually happened we can't forget that. You have an entire girlfriend who is a total slut and now I feel like I'm her and I'm a whole virgin out here"

"Yo, chill out with all of that. You the one who started the shit bruh so don't act all innocent"

" But yet you let it continue when your the one in a relationship. Miss me with the bullshit sir", I said while close in his face. He shoved me then stormed out of my room. I don't take shit from a nigga especially when they put they hands on me.

He began to walk down the stairs, so I grabbed my remote and threw it, hitting him directly in the back of the head. He stopped for a sec which gave me time to grab my stool. When I came back out the room he was pissed heading back up the stairs, so I took the chance to throw the stool at him making him lose balance and fall on the steps.

I ran down to where he was started kicking him with the heel of my foot since I was bare foot. 

"Don't ever put your hands on me like that ever again", I said with every kick I sent his way. He kept groaning in pain and yelling for me to stop. I guess he got enough strength in him and grabbed for my ankle, which caused me to fall and hit my head on the step. My vision became blurry but i could still see the shape of him rolling back forth holding his own body in pain. 

"Get.. The fuck OUT!!!!"

I then kicked him down the stairs. He managed to get up and walk to the door slightly crouching.

"Stupid bitch", he mumbled loudly.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Miguel POV~

I can't believe this happened. I just got my ass by insensitive ass bitch. Mane I'm gone make sure I get her ass back but at the same time it's my fault for even putting my hands on her, let alone going over to her house uninvited. I was just trying to make everything good between us and make sure she was still going to be my friend cause she a real ass person to have around. 

I walk into my condo and hear moaning. I left Stephanie here alone. I closed the door gently and walked to my bedroom. i counted to 3 and busted into the room 

"WHAT THE FUCK GO-", I was shorty cut off just seeing her in the room alone watching porn with a dildo. Wow.

"Babe what's gotten into you", she asked sitting up off the bed

"Nothing I Just thoug-"

"What the hell happened to your face Miguel?"

"It's nothing. Let me go shower real quick."

"Babe no why don't you use the hall bathroom."

"Why would I do that? This is my room and condo", I said shaking my head then I continued to the bathroom.

Stephanie's POV~

I didn't want him to go in his bathroom because there is someone hiding in the shower. It's Darrin from the football team. He was eating me out when I heard Miguel come in, so I told him to hide while I continued on with my dildo to try and play it off. I can't believe I did something this stupid-

"WHAT FUCK BRUH", I heard being yelled from the bathroom then I seen Darrin flying out the bathroom,"So THIS why the fuck you didn't want me to use my own shower? Hoe dumb as fuck"

"Baby I'm so sorry okay! It was a mistake I promise it won't happen again", I pleaded

"Bitch get the fuck out my house. I swear I should've listened to Cami and Deserai."

"REALLY! So, you fucking with them no-", I was cut off by him grabbing me by neck

"BITCH YOU AIN GOT NO FUCKING ROOM TO TALK YOU DISRESPECTFUL ASS HOE! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS CAUSE YOU TAKING TOO LONG!"

He carried me by my neck and drug Darrin by his curls all the way out of his condo then threw my belongings in the hall. He then slammed the door leaving me naked with a half dressed Darrin. Ugh I'm so stupid but I will win him back.

HI LOVESSS, EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

V

O

T

E

&

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

~Bre'baby